Idk

Dream and George have been friends for years now, ever since George had found out that his blonde friend only lived 5 minutes away, he was always invited over for dinner or for sleepovers.

They both hadn't had a sleepover for the last 3 weeks because they were both busy, today he was invited to Dream's house he was so exited, he packed some clothes and his deodorant. (Don't wanna be stanky around Dream 🙄👎)

He took a quick shower before leaving to walk to Dream's house since he doesn't have his drivers license yet.

Once he arrived George was greeted with a hug, Dream had missed him a lot because they're basically inseparable and can't get enough of each other. He hugged the blonde back and entered inside the house.

"So, what should we do first?" George asked, "we can play games? I bought some new ones!" He smiled, taking George's hand and leading him over to his shelf of video games.

He had so many games that George could never be able to count them all. He didn't get the chance too, "how many games do you even have?" He finally asked, "I'm not sure, I mean there's nintendo games, xbox games, pc games, playstation games... I don't know." He just shrugged and went through the piles of games.

"HAH! I found it!" Dream finally picked a game and headed over to his tv. While he was busy I decided to look at all the games, "don't you Minecraft on your computer, why do you have it for your switch?" I asked curiously, "you can never have enough of minecraft gogy."

God, George hated that nickname. "Mhmm whatever." He heard Dream wheeze and the brit couldn't help but laugh a little too. "So, what did you choose?" He asked, "you'll see."

George's pov bc even I need it:

Why does he have to make everything a mystery, I just want to know what we're going to play. I moved from the pile of games to the couch, Dream sat next to me.

I pulled out my phone because I didn't know what to do. "Hey, phone off we're playing Borderlands idiot." I stared at him for a moment, but looked back at my phone. I was on Twitter whenever I'm on it I can hardly get out of it.

I felt hands grab on my waist and I was moved onto Dream's lap. "What the fuck?" I heard him wheeze. "You wouldn't get off the phone and I didn't have any other ideas!" I frowned but soon it faded to a smile.

"Dream why do you keep so much stuff in your pockets?" I exclaimed, "what do you mean?" He tilted his head at me. "I don't have stuff in my poc- oh shit..."

I didn't know what happened, "what?" Confusion filled my head. "Don't worry about it."

That's when realisation hit me, "wait you're..." I looked down at his lap, "George I-" he bit his bottom lip and I looked into his eyes, they were slightly darkened.

I cleared my throat, "do you want me to help?" That came out of nowhere, I don't know why I said that...

"Are you sure?" Dream asked, I nodded. "Yeah" a bigger smile formed on my lips, he looked at
me as I began taking off his jeans. He stared to bounce his leg a bit, I guessed that was because he was nervous.

"Relax, have you ever done this before?" I started rubbing his bare thigh, "n-no." I kissed his forehead. "It'll feel good, trust me." His cheeks reddened and I giggled.

I looked at him again before lifting my hips up to pull off his boxers. "Oh shit..." he's big. I bit my bottom lip, "we don't have to do this if you don't want too." Dream explained, I kissed his inner thigh. "I want to, don't worry." I smiled.

"Alright, if you say so sweetheart..." my heart fluttered at the nickname, he's so nervous but still so adorable. "Calling me nicknames now, huh?" I giggled, "do you not like them?" I could tell he wanted to pick me up and hug me right there.

I know he feels bad for me. "I love them" I got off his lap and took off my sweatpants, that's when I noticed how hard I'd actually gotten. I moved closer to him and he pulled down my boxers himself.

A quiet gasp came out of my mouth and I felt my legs tremble a bit. Who is going to be top here? We're both nervous! I climbed onto his lap, he placed his hands on my hips and slowly lowered me down. His gentle touch is so welcoming, it's so sweet...

But now is not the time to be fantasising, he was slowly entering inside me now, holy shit he's so big. "Are you okay, baby?" My heart could hardly take this, the nicknames make me so giddy I swear.

"I'm alright." I said through hitching breaths, he kissed my cheek and lowered my down more. I slipped out a moan and let myself move down on his dick, "you're almost there, baby boy." He rubbed circles on my back and thighs, which comforted me in a way.

He was inside me now and I started bouncing, giving myself no time to rest. "S-sweet..heart." Dream called, I leaned down and kissed his lips. They were so soft and smooth, I wanted to ruin them.

"Mmhm?" I looked down at him, my lips parted trying to catch some air. "Relax." He said, I shook my head and went faster. I noticed Dream's head leaned back and he groaned.

I slowed my pace and kissed his neck, sucking and biting as I tried to find Dream's weak spot. "George..." a breathy moan came out from him, I giggled to myself and I got too caught up with kissing his neck.

He placed his hands on my hips and started thrusting up, into me. A moan slipped out of my mouth and I placed my hands on his shoulders to keep myself up.

"Dream!" I squirmed, he started going faster in a particular spot which made me feel so, so good. I couldn't stop my moans anymore.

My head tilted back and I felt a knot in my stomach come undone, I came and I wanted to rest but Dream wasn't quite finished with his high.

I saw my legs tremble and I felt weird... I was sent to overstimulation. I kept whining but I liked it.. (overstimulation feels so good to me, sorry that you guys had to know that, just some extra information.)

"Almost there baby boy, it'll be over soon." He said, at least a minute later he came into me and groaned along. "I need to see if I have any wipes, darling." He kissed my cheek and placed me on my side against the couch.

He looked through a drawer and brought out some wipes, he smiled then walked over to me and picked me up, placing me on his lap.

"You did so good baby, so good." He cleaned me well, which I didn't think he would do because no one else cleaned me before.

No ones pov lelelell:
"So... what are we now?" George asked, "whatever you want us to be." Dream said with a smile. "Friends?" He asked, the brit shook his head.

"Boyfriends?" George smiled and nodded, the blonde touched their noses and foreheads together. "Now come on, I want a kiss." He giggled and shook his head, Dream tickled his sides which made him laugh harder. "D-Dream! Stop, I'll do it, I'll do it!" He giggled.

He smiled and left a quick kiss on George's nose. "Dream I'm still half-naked! At least let me put my clothes on." Dream moved him off his lap and let him do what he wanted.

They both had their clothes on and were now cuddling on the couch, the tv playing a film that George had chosen.

"I love you George."
"I love you too, Dream."

---
What. The. Fuck. I'm still not finished with part 2 so look out for that still, it's halfway done 🤩😳