Caught? Oh no...

"Dream!" George whispered,
"Hmm?" Dream answered, for once, the two boys were out in public and George wanted to look cute...

He wore a short, white skirt with a crop-top. This only made it better for Dream, he could slide his hand up George's skirt easily... which is what he did.

"Public.." George stood still, not trying to cause a scene, "come on, Georgie.. you just look so pretty like this, how come you never dress like this a home?" Dream asked.

George quickly became flustered and smacked Dream's hand away. "Feisty huh..?" He chuckled quietly to himself, "Dream..." he sighed and pecked at Dream's cheek.
"That's all you're getting out of me."

Dream shook his head and grabbed George's hand, leading him towards a bathroom. "Is this better?" Dream asked, "better than out there with people walking everywhere... risking someone seeing.."

George lifted himself up on the sink counter and Dream could see exactly under his skirt.

"Look how beautiful you are..." he sneaked his hand up George's thigh

Dream smirked, moving George forward slightly.
He opened George's legs and kissed his inner thighs.

"Nngh.. mm... Dream please.." George begged, Dream licked patterns on his thighs, he gently bit on George's thighs, kissing and squeezing.

"Dream I..." his tongue traveled further up George's thigh, scarily close to his crotch.

His breath hitched as he felt Dream take off his underwear, "Dream! What if... someone walks in?" Dream ignored him, admiring George's pretty figure.

Dream started kissing George's neck, leaving little red marks which would soon turn purple. "God you're so pretty.."

"Alright... love how do you feel about this..?" He looked up at George, "I.. I think it's alright.." Dream sighed, "I want a yes or a no." George pouted and thought hard about this...

Did he want Dream... definitely, is he painfully hard? Yeah, but did he want to do this in a public bathroom..? Not really..

George sighed, "I'm really not sure..." Dream lifted him off the sink, "so you don't want to do it?" He asked, "I..." he looked down at his skirt and sighed. "Like I said.. I don't know.. but I really, really want you."

"So it's the part about being in a public bathroom... okay.." Dream whispered to himself, "do you want to go home and... do it or a stall?" He asked, "we still have shopping to do! We can't go home without a sex ca..." George stopped himself, "nevermind.. just I don't wanna go home yet."

"Stall it is, get the clothes off the sink too." George giggled and did so and went into a stall, Dream following behind.

"Be quiet okay?" He closed the stall and closed the toilet seat, sitting down on the seat. "Alright... come here." George sat on his lap, Dream's dick poked at his entrance. "Do you need prepping?" He asked, "no... I don't."

"Heh, you damn slut.. already prepped." Dream put his hands on George's waist and slammed him down on his length, earning a loud moan from the brunette.

"Shh... I said be quiet." He nodded, biting his lip to suppress any noises.

He let George adjust to his size, he started bouncing up and down on Dream's length, he held tighter onto George's waist, stopping him from moving. "Please..." George whined, "shh.."

He thrusted hard into George, lewd moans escaping his lips again, but Dream allowed it this time and went harder with every thrust, getting faster too.

"I'm c-close!" He moaned.. the door opened, "shh... shh!" Dream put his hand over George's mouth, muffling his whines and moans. "Did I lock it..?" He whispered to George, he shook his head. "Fuck..."

The stall door opened, "shit."

"OH MY GOSH- I AM SO SO SORRY!!" They apologised, "u-um..." George whined, embarrassed. "I- I'll go!! I'm so, very sorry!" They closed the stall and ran out. Dream sighed and slipped George off his length. "We can finish this later, love..." he kissed his cheek, "no! I don't want to go out there with a-"

"With a..?" Dream tilted his head, "a painful.. boner, I don't want people to see it!" George complained, "get up." Dream ordered, he rolled his eyes and stood up.

Dream put his boxers and jeans back on and George whined, "don't whine at me.. just.." thank gosh that Dream bought a bag with him, he took out his spare hoodie. "Take this, no one will see it." He smiled and almost immediately put it on.

"Now, put your underwear on as well." George did as he was told and Dream lifted him up.

"Where did you wanna go then?" He asked, "I was thinking... we could maybe get a sex candle..?" George suggested, "of course love." He sighed and picked up his bag.

"Let me help!" He smiled and leaned over, closing the bag.

"There." He kissed Dream's cheek, "thank you baby, now, let's go get that candle."

.
.
.
.

"Which one do you want?" George looked at all the candles lined up, "ooo! This one looks nice!" He smiled and picked it up.

"What scent it is?" Dream asked, "uhh... it's strawberry!" He giggled and held it up to Dream, "you want that one? There are many others... this one is quite plain if I'm honest." George pouted and looked at it again, placing it back on the shelf, "if you want it you can get it! I didn't say you couldn't."

"I don't want it." He sighed, "alright, let's look for a different one." George kept looking along the candles and found another, "Citron Blossom? Woah.. can we get this one?" He picked it up, "wait.. what's the price?"

George looked at the price, "u-um, $14.95..." he sighed, about to put it back. "No.. we can buy it." Dream said, "really?!" He nodded.