CHAPTER 25

CHAPTER 25

Sans's POV

Well, I guess I messed up... really bad. What was I thinking? Go on a date with a girl and proceed to embarrass yourself. Good going, Sans. Good going. At least no one knows what happened. I wonder how (y/n) is doing. Since I am walking alone, I could just teleport there. Am too lazy to walk. Took my coat off too. "Undyne, what the hell are you doing?" "Oh hey, Sans. I was just... trying to wake (y/n) up." She told me with a huge smile. She looked like she was going to slap her instead of waking her up. "Undyne, were you trying to hit her?!" "Yeah!" "Alphys, what happened?" "She was asleep when I c-came back. We c-called her m-multiple times, but she d-didn't wake up."

" Are her respiratory and pulse rate normal?" "Y-yes." "Then I guess she is just exhausted." I carried her bridal style and placed her on the sofa. Conveniently, there was already a blanket there. Damn, I always forget how adorable she is. "By the way, how was your 'date' Sans?" "I don't want to talk about i-" "BROTHER, I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE FAMOUS?!" "My d-door." "Bro, how did you know I was here?" "WELL, SINCE YOU DIDN'T ANSWER MY CALLS, I RAN AROUND HOTLAND ASKING IF ANYONE SAW YOU." "That makes sense. But what do you mean by I'm famous?" "WELL BROTHER, DIDN'T YOU SE-" "Hello darlings! Indeed, you are everyone's hot topic right now, Sans." Oh great, talking microwave is here. Is he going to rant about how right he was and rub it in my face? But what did he meant by 'hot topic'? "Can y-you guys at least k-knock?" "Oops, sorry, Alphys."

(Y/n) suddenly turned. I forgot I still had my hand on her. "BROTHER, IS SHE OKAY?" "She's just resting, Papyrus. By the way, what do you guys mean by 'famous' and 'hot topic'?" "Oww, I know why." Undyne gave me a grin after checking her phone. I peeked and saw a video of Coney and me. Oh god, can't believe someone recorded us on the rooftop and posted it on Undernet. Now everyone is going to know what a loser I am. "J-just don't turn on the audio. You don't need to know what happened...Mettaton." "Yes? " "Is this your doing." "No, but I guess someone else did." I covered my face, sat on the floor, and let out a long sigh. "LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE, BROTHER. AT LEAST (Y/N) KNOWS HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT HER... AFTER SHE WAKES UP." "Y-yeah Sans, isn't t-that good news?"

"Not this way. This is too embarrassing. I wanted to tell her myself. Who knows what she's going to think of me after watching that video? Especially if she doesn't feel the same for me." "H-hey, it's okay. L-like how I r-ranted how amazing Undyne is, and that I lied to her about anime and other stuff in front of Frisk when we were at the dump, and it turns out she was there, and it turns out she likes me too, and Papyrus was there... W-what I am t-trying to say is that i-it's okay to t-trust the process no matter how w-weird the process is... Because s-some day you'll, you'll be d-dating a cute f-fish...?" "Aww, come here, Alphie.Muah." "H-heh." After listening to Alphys's long dialogue, I feel a little better. Wait, I came here to talk about (y/n)'s condition. What the heck am I doing? "So, are you guys going to stay here or...?" "I ain't leaving." "I AM STAYING TOO." "Paps, it's way past your bedtime." "OWW." He suddenly ran out of the lab. "How about you, toaster?" " Since everyone's staying. I'll stay too." "Heck yeah. Unplanned sleepovers are the best!" "NYEH! I'M BACK!" Papyrus barged in the lab. He was already in his pajamas, and he even brought his pillow.

"Y-you guys better f-fix the door first t-thing in the m-morning." "Don't worry, Alphie. I'll help you fix the door ... for the nth time." "By the way, Alphys. Did you get any information about her ?" "W-we did found s-someone with the same n-name, but s-she said it's not her." "Anything else?" "She t-told that she found a s-sheet of math questions in h-her diary. It was already t-there when she fell. I b-believed it is a c-clue, but she j-just laughed." "Tibia honest, I would have laughed too. But, where is it?" "In her diary?" Alphys found her diary on the table and handed it over to me. " Let me *yawn* h-help you. " "It's okay, Alphys. You should probably hit the sack." Everyone else was asleep since it was already half past 12.