CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10

Your POV

You went to sleep while Papyrus and Sans were still downstairs. You can still hear Papyrus's voice but he was speaking in a language that you don't know yet sounded very familiar. Your eyelids began to sink in while Sans came in. He patted your head then slept on the other side.

You woke up in a void. It was the same dark void that you were in the day before. You went to the same corner where the black ghostly figure was. It was still there. It gave you the same signal in Wingdings. Wingdings. It was the same language that Sans and Papyrus were using. The thought that maybe the three were related came to you but it went away. It's just a dream. But it felt very real and it is the second time you had the same dream. You think the figure is trying to tell you something, you paid attention to it.

 You think the figure is trying to tell you something, you paid attention to it

But you still didn't understand. Soon he smiled at you and everything started fading away. It went blank. You woke up too soon. You looked at your phone. It was 3:07 in the morning. Your sudden movement woke Sans up. "Hun, what are you doing. Had a nightmare, huh? " "..." "Don't worry I am right here. Now go to sleep." He gently pushes your head down then he slowly pats your head. You don't know why but it felt very soothing. "Feel better ?" You hugged him and went back to sleep hoping you would see him again but you didn't.

You woke up in Sans's embrace again. You retrieved back your memory of what happened. Sans isn't awake yet. Instead of waking him up, you just stayed. You didn't know why, but you always feel very warm. You closed your eyes and wait for him to wake up. Say should I tell him about my dream? But last time when I mentioned it, he just told me it was a bad dream. Is he hiding something from me? If he is, he must've had a good reason to. Maybe he has a connection to the man, maybe he is his father? (y/n) don't think too much. I'll get to the bottom of this by myself then. Sans lifted his head, looks like he's awake. He placed his head on yours and started playing with your hair. Your face started to heat up. "Sans?" He flinched and took his hand away. " Uh...sweetheart, s-sorry for waking me up. I mean y-you up." You chuckled at the fact that he looks cute when he is flustered. "Sans, I already woke up long ago. I didn't want to wake you up. Why were you playing with my hair." "I don't know, it just looked soft, fluffy?" you giggled.

~Time skip by Mettaton's sexy legs~

You were at the dining table with. The both of you ate bread with some peanut butter spread since there were a few slices of bread left. "Hey, Papyrus sent me something, he usually won't send me any messages." "Probably it's something important." Sans's face had a purple blush all over his face. "What is it?" "..." He didn't reply and you acted as nothing happened. "Let's get going." "Fine." The both of you ended up in the stall after Sans teleported. "Is this something Papyrus can do too?" "No, but he got his own skills." "How about the gaster blasters?" "He has it but he doesn't use it that much because, 'ya know, he's a softy." "Why is it called the gaster blaster anyway? " "Damn, you are a very curious kid aren't you? Gaster is our last name." 'Sans, I'm not a kid." "Sure, kid." He patted your head. It's been a long afternoon, but there were only a few customers. Sans fell asleep and you thought it was a great time for you to learn Wingdings.

You went up to the Undernet and searched up for Wingdings and got a chart. You realized that the man in your dreams used only the uppercase alphabets because they were the only ones with hands. Thus, you only memorized the uppercased and the symbols. Sans looked at you with one eye open. "Watcha' looking at? " You weren't expecting for him to be awake all of a sudden. "Nothing." You swiped away the screen so that he couldn't see. "You don't have to hide it from me, I won't judge." He gave you a smirk. "Oh my god, Sans. I am not a pervert like you." "Hey, I didn't say anything." You acted like you were mad, he pinched your right cheek. " Hey, don't do that. You know you're only cuter when you do that." "Wait 'til I see what Papyrus sent you." You tried to snatch his phone but he already raised his hand away before you could touch it while pushing your head away. God, why am I so short? "Something a kid like you shouldn't know." You groaned while he gave you a grin. "I hate you, Sans." You gave up. He just looked at you and ruffled your head.

" Hey, what did you dream about last night." "You." "Aww, that's sweet. You think about me when you sleep?" "Yes, that's why I got a nightmare." "Why you little ... " Sans starts tickling you and you can't stop laughing. "Wow, you sure are ticklish." "Sans stop." "Okay, okay." You wanted to punch his belly but you hit his spine instead? "Ouch, watch where you're touching hun," Sans screamed in pain while having a slight blush on his face. "Sure. You're ticklish too ?" "Yeah but there are some places you're not supposed to touch." "Sorry." "Never mind, it's nothing sweetheart, really." "Okay Sans, if you say so."