CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

San's POV

It's been three days since I came out of my room. Come on it's hopeless. I'm already 24 years old and I still don't have a life partner. Even my brother has a boyfriend. He looks so happy with him; I feel happy for Paps but still... To be honest, I am a bit jealous of him, like what is it that he has that I don't. Is it because of my height? Nah, I am tots hot, hehe .... Like a lot of people flirt with me but I didn't have any special feelings for them, you know. The last time I fell in love is with Griilbys, but when I found out he already had a girlfriend, Muffet. I felt happy for both of them. It's all going to be all right Sans, stop exaggerating. Who am I kidding, it's not like someone will suddenly drop from the sky just to save me? (or will she? hehe)

Then, there was a knock on the door. I assumed it's Papyrus, it's not like there is someone else at home.

"Yes, Paps. "

"SANS, I GOT NEWS FOR YOU. "

"What is it Paps?" don't tell me he got me on a blind date just to make me feel better.

"WELL, A HUMAN JUST FALLEN INTO THE UNDERGROUND, AND QUEEN ASKED IF SHE COULD STAY WITH US FOR A WHILE AS THERE WAS NOT ENOUGH ROOM AT THE RUINS. AND I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAD AGREE. "

"Paps, why didn't you ask me earlier? By the way, where is she going to sleep? "

"I'M SORRY BROTHER, I WAS TOO EXCITED. AND FOR THAT I'LL FIGURE OUT LATER." "WHAT I AM TRYING TO SAY IS THAT YOU SHOULD FINALLY GET OUT FROM YOUR ROOM AND GREET HER LATER."

"Nah, I'll pass." "OKAY THEN, BROTHER, I AM GOING TO GET HER."

Can't my day get any worse? Another human, huh? It's been two years since the last reset and now, another human had to drop in and ruin this peaceful pacific round? WAIT A MINUTE. Papyrus is going to get her. I might as well follow him so that nothing happens. He's going to the ruins. I teleported there and hid behind a conveniently shaped tree. I see Toriel with a human. Wait, I thought she was supposed to be a kid ... but she looks like a young adult, about my height and my age. The older the human the more dangerous they are. I might as well have a close eye socket on her. I heard their conversation.

"Toriel, do you think this is a good idea? Am I a burden for you? I mean since I fell, you've given me food and found me shelter. I owe you a lot..."

"No, you're not my child. That is what a 'goat mum' is supposed to do, you don't have to repay me something. "

"Okay." "Feels good to have a family." She mumbled while looking down.

"What did you say, my child? "oh, it's nothing, thank you so much by the way." "You're welcome." She smiled at Toriel. Then I accidentally stepped on a branch, and she turned and looked in my direction. I hid behind the tree and hope that she didn't notice me. "I swear I heard something."

"QUEEN TORIEL. I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS HAVE TO ARRIVE. OH, I THINK THIS WAS THE HUMAN YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT. SHE'S GORGEOUS." I got to admit that she was kinda cute. No, wait, Sans, get back to the objective.

She blushed and said "Thank you, and nice to meet you, Papyrus. My name is (y/n), I think you already know. And thanks for sheltering me, but are you guys really okay about it?"

"OF COURSE (Y/N), I THE GREAT PAPYRUS AM HAPPY TO HELP." "How about your brother?" "I TOLD HIM, I THINK HE IS OKAY WITH IT." Paps, I actually didn't say anything.

"Okay then ... Thank you so much. Goodbye goat mum, I promise I will visit you sometime." "Goodbye, my child. Take care." Just like that she and Paps walked to the house while Toriel closed the door of the ruins behind her. Hey, since when was the last time, I talked to Toriel. I walked up to the door and knocked on it. "Knock Knock." Please reply please reply please reply. "Who's there?" Yes! "Doris." "Doris who?" "Doris lock, that's why I'm knocking." I can hear Toriel laughing from behind the door. "Sans, it's been so long, are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine Tori." "Great, uh Sans... remember the last promise you made." "Yeah."

"Well, you have a great job at it, thank you so much." Actually, the kid killed everyone and I have to kill them thousands of times, but they keep on resetting, killing everyone I love in every reset, including Papyrus. Until one reset where they finally stopped and promised that they wouldn't reset ever again. I gave them a chance, but I don't fully trust the kid, so I kept a close eye socket on them. The last reset was two years ago. Somehow, I am the only one that remembers all the timelines. The kid could do this because of their determination, I hope this (y/n) girl, is not too DETERMINED, or else she's going to have a bad time.

"Earth to Sans, are you still there." Looked like I've been flashbacking for too long. "Yeah Tori, I'm listening." "So, since (y/n) is living with you and Papyrus, so could you look after her, 'cause earlier today, she was...tearing up... but she didn't want to talk about it, she is something special, you know. She's about your age, so I hope you look after her, 'cause you probably what she's going through" I hate making promises though. I kept silent. "Sans, are you okay." "Let me think for a while." "Okay Sans, remember what I said." "I'll see, Tori. "

I teleported back into my room. "BROTHER, WE'RE BACK." Phew, just in time. "COME ON DOWN AND GREET OUR GUEST YOU LAZYBONES. "it's okay Papyrus." Wow, now I feel so rude if I didn't greet her but still, I should stay here just in case.

~ Time skip brought to you by Bonetrousle. ~

"SANS, COME DOWN AND EAT YOUR DINNER! I, THE GREAT PAPYRUS WITH MY TRUSTY ASSISTANT MADE THE WORLD'S BEST SPAGHETTI!" "Just leave it at my door Paps, as usual." Papyrus sighed. "OKAY BROTHER."

Your POV

Apparently, Papyrus came to pick you up at ruins, you two went to his house. Along the way, you felt that someone was following you. When you reached, Papyrus told you to go in first while he checks on his mailbox. When you went in, you heard a loud noise upstairs as if someone fell. Papyrus came in. Papyrus invited his brother downstairs to greet you but he replies. Eventually, you and Papyrus made dinner together. As there were only ingredients for spaghetti, so you had no choice but to make a plate of it. Papyrus thought it was a good idea to add sprinkles, but you stopped him just in time.

Papyrus told Sans to eat dinner together but he told him to just leave it at his door. Papyrus sighed in disappointment. Then his eyes light up as if he has come up with an idea. He whispered to you. "(Y/N), CAN YOU KNOCK THE SENSE OUT OF SANS SO HE COMES DOWN AND ENJOYS HIS DINNER WITH US." "Wait what." Wait, Papyrus wants me to hit his brother? Why? All of this didn't make sense to you. "I MEAN TRY CONVINCING HIM TO COME OUT OF THAT ROOM FOR ONCE, IT HAS BEEN DAYS SINCE HE INTERACTS WITH ANYONE BUT ME." "I'll try but I don't guarantee you 100%"

You a plate of spaghetti and went upstairs. You knocked on the door of the second room. "Just leave it outside." It's going to be tough huh? "Hello, I know that you don't know me and really don't want to talk to me right now, but please listen to me this once." Silence. "I don't know what you are going through but I know that your brother cares about you A LOT, and he is worried about you. I know that you care for him too because I know that you were following us back there, I didn't know why but still. It meant you cared for him so much... I learned this when I was having issues too when life gives you lemons you make lemonade, but when it doesn't, you make prune juice instead. What I am trying to say is that there is an alternative way to all problems. Now come out of there to prune to the world that you are worthy." (Well, I know that prune came from nowhere, but it's an inside joke for me) Suddenly someone opens the door, causing yourself, who was laying on the door, to fall. You were expecting a hard landing, but you land on something soft instead.

When you open your eyes, you saw another skeleton looking at you from above. Your face heated up when you realize that you landed on his boots. "Looks like you are falling for me, hun." You look at him, then you laugh. "Come on, let's go eat dinner." Papyrus was surprised. "SANS, YOU'RE HERE. (Y/N) WHAT DID YOU TELL HIM? "Magicians never revealed their secrets." "Papyrus, this angel somehow summoned me from my room, plus I am the only pun master here, if I didn't come out sooner or later, she would have taken over the underground with puns." You giggled. "Let's see about that." "Then what are you guys waiting for." "SANS NO! "Sans yes, Bone Appetit." You start laughing like a maniac while Papyrus explodes with anger.

Living with these two is going to be wild, isn't it?