CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 17

Your POV

"Hey I'm heading to Grillbys, wanna come?" "No. Why so sudden?" "It's been a long time since I had a nice shot of ketchup." "Fine, don't drink too much kay." "Course hun." After Sans left you turned on the tv, 'Cooking with Killer Robot' was on. You watched it as there was nothing else to watch. You got excited when you heard he said that there's a special guest. It was non-other than the great Papyrus himself. Well, that explains why he is staying at Undyne's. He'd probably wake up and start his training. You knew how hard-working he is. He kinda reminds you about yourself. " So Darlings, a special guest would be joining us today. Please give a round of applause to Papyrus" " So can you tell the audience what are we making today, Papyrus dear." "NYEHEHEHE, WE ARE MAKING SPAGHETTI. NOT JUST ANY SPAGHETTI BUT A SPECIAL RECIPE OF MY OWN."

The show ended up as how you thought it would. It was chaotic but the spaghetti turned out edible. Mettaton and Papyrus had tons of laughs and jokes. They were like the perfect couple, so are Alphys and Undyne. You never thought of having a relationship with anyone before. You were too engaged with your studies because you wanted to continue your parents' unfinished work as a scientist. Since you fell here, your dreams were shattered. But you then realize how engaged you were that you didn't enjoy most of your life as a child and a teen. Your attention came back to the television. Your eyes started to feel heavy then you fell asleep on the sofa.

~Time skip brought to you by the peacefulness of Snowdin town ~

You woke up and look at the clock hanging on the wall to find out it was nearly 1 am. You decided to head up to your room. You found out that Sans's room door was opened. When you wanted to close it for him you realized that he wasn't in his room. You assumed that he was at Grillbys. You called him more than five times, but he didn't pick up. Oh God, what is he doing? You wanted to change and go check on him. But you had second thought since it's a pub and there were lots of drunk perverts. You made your decision and left the house and headed to Grillbys. You put on your hood so that no one could see you. "Hey Grillbys, have you seen Sans?" He pointed at one of the poles. You couldn't believe your eyes. He was pole dancing.

There were a lot of chicks below enjoying his sexy moves. Some were even throwing him cash. You got your shit together and headed to the pole that he was. He noticed you and started moving faster on the pole, licking it passionately, and glanced at you. Then he started taking off his jacket and threw it at you. You were both amazed and furious at him. You grabbed his hand and pulled him out of the pub before he took off his top. The chicks were booing at you but didn't give a damn about anything. What am I going to tell Papyrus? You had to carry Sans home since he was too drunk to walk on his own. Of course, you did trip and fall several times. You were shivering too since it was cold and you had snow in your shoes. You were so relieved when you finally reached home. You were still shivering and sneezing from the cold. You placed Sans on the sofa and laid your back on the wall.

"Explain." "What sweetheart." "How many shots did you have and why were you pole dancing ?" "It doesn't matter since you showed up darling. " he drew closer to you and place his hands on your hips. "Are you jealous of how much attention I got? How about we have some fun tonight huh?" He then started moving his hands under your clothes. You felt incredibly uncomfortable. "I can show you a good time." He then reached out for your bra strap, fiddling his boney fingers. You slapped him. Your mind went blank. Your body sank and Sans's pupils disappeared. He just stood there. "I'm so s-sorry, I don't know what I-I am doing." He gave you a bitter smile. "It's okay darling. I should head up to my room." He walked with a stagger then collapsed near the staircase. You immediately walked towards him and carried him all the way to his room.

You placed him on his bed. "Thank you, sweetheart." "Goodnight Sans." Before you left, Sans suddenly held on to your hand. "Stay." You gave him a questioning look. The thought of him doing dirty things to you was still running in your head. He gave you a real genuine look. It seemed like he really needed you. You hesitated for a while but you just couldn't say no to someone that requires your help. "Okay... but don-" Before you finished your sentence he pulled you into his embrace. "Thank you so much, dear." You sighed and replied to him with a smile.

You laid beside him. To be honest, you were still furious with Sans but what can you do? He's drunk and who knows what has he been through. You watched over him to see if he was asleep but he wasn't. "(y/n), can you do me a favor." "Yeah what is it ?" "Can you give me a kiss on the forehead?" He was talking and acting like a child. Did getting drunk made him feel nostalgia? Whatever it was, he's cute as one. "Please, you remind me of my mum." You giggled at how silly he looked then you kissed him... ON THE FOREHEAD OF COURSE. "Thanks (y/n), you're the best." "You're welcome."