CHAPTER 15

CHAPTER 15

Sans's POV

So it was another day. Papyrus and Undyne already woke up. They went to get supplies for (y/n)'s new room. The kid already woke up while (y/n) was still asleep. I carried her and placed her on the sofa. Adjusting her blanket. She turned and cuddled herself up. How cute. I remembered that I have to send Frisk back before breakfast. This is the perfect time to ask them. I informed Alphys and held Frisk's hand. "Short cut ?" I shook my head. We took the boat to Snowdin. I remained silent until we reached there. "Hey kid, do you have anything to tell me ?" "Hm ?" "Don't act dumb. You know what you did, if not we would be on the surface by now ?" They looked confused at first, after a few seconds, they started to realize what I was talking about. "Who. Did. You. Kill ." They started tearing up. "I am so sorry Sans. I did it because it was his wish. After all, I want to save all the monsters in the underground. I am so sorry I didn't tell you earlier." "Kid, I don't understand what you are talking about, relax a bit. I know whatever you did is for a good reason."

They calmed themselves. "Sans, you know Rosie right? Asgore's son, Asriel." "Yeah. What about him." "In the genocide runs, he told me a lot about himself. He tried to kill himself a couple of times because he felt like he wasn't worth living as he is soulless and he can't feel anything. But because of his determination, he can't die. Just like me. In a pacifist run, he is the one that broke the barrier. After that, he turned back into a rose again and didn't have any purpose." "So you killed him ?" "No Sans. When the monsters were on the surface, some humans were planning to experiment on monsters and find a way to take away their magic. They experimented on Whimsums. Eventually, they died. I didn't know what to do so I reset. I don't want anyone of you to be hurt or killed." "And what does this has to do with Rosie ?" "Well, in this run. I talked to him. He tried to kill me because he didn't recognize me. So I told him that I knew him and knew that he doesn't want to live a purposeless life. I killed him peacefully as I saw Asriel leave."

For the first time, I felt like this murder was worth it. Not only did the kid saved hundreds of lives but they also helped a friend. I trusted the kid because if there were people who killed (y/n)'s parents for finding a solution in breaking the barrier, there are still people out there who have murderous thoughts of monsters. Plus, there are only hundreds of us while there are a few billion of them. We can't stand a chance of surviving against their weapons and determination. "It's okay, kid. You did well. Just promise me that this is the last reset okay." They nodded and wiped their tears away. I sent them home safely and started walking back to Undyne's house.

~Meanwhile at Undyne's~

Your POV

"We're back. What's cooking ?" "I-I thought you guys were b-building (y/n)'s room?" "Uh, we were. But we got hungry. So we ran back here for breakfast." "YEAH. WHAT ARE YOU GUYS MAKING. IT SMELLS DELICIOUS." "(Y/n)'s making waffles dearie." "WHERE'S SANS ?" "He is sending Frisk back to the ruins." "Breakfast is ready." "(Y/N), IF I WAS HERE JUST NOW I WOULD HAVE BEEN HAPPY TO HELP." "It's okay Papyrus, I can handle this myself... By the way, when is Sans coming back ?" "Why do you miss him already?" Undyne smirked. You tried your best to not blush. "Uh, no. I was just... um, curious? Yeah, curious." You sighed but you knew something was coming.

"Come on darling, you don't have to hide from us. You have feelings for him don't you." You almost choked on your drink. You got even more flustered. "Hey, Mettaton, when can I take this off ?" "Until, I want you t- Are trying to change the topic dear?" You sighed and gave him an awkward smile. "I knew it." "WOWIE, THAT SOUNDS WONDERFUL. MY BROTHER AND (Y/N)." You covered your face. It was as red as a tomato. "My OTP is saved." "Sans and (y/n), k-i-s-s-i-" "Undyne !" "Guys I'm back and what just happen-" "Sans, (y/n) said that she l-" "I said I made waffles ." You said while glancing at Undyne. She's trying her best to hold back her laughter. Sans looked at you suspiciously then shrugged his shoulder as nothing happened.

"Mettaton, when can I take this off ?" He laughed. "Mettaton I am serious." "I don't know what do you think Sans." "She can take it off whenever she wants to." "Thank you." To be honest, you love the dress but you start feeling really uncomfortable in it. You got up and headed to the washroom but you were stopped by no one other than Mettaton. "Wait for a second darling, I was only asking for his opinion." "Oh... " You sighed and had no choice but to sit back down. "Darling why are you so eager to change your clothes. I mean don't you know how beautiful you are in that dress? Right, Sans?" "I uh-" "Mettaton, I like it but I don't feel comfortable." "Fine, you can change back into your clothes." "Oh my god, thank you." He smiled at you. You changed into your comfy clothes.

You handed in Mettaton his clothes. "You can keep it darling, it would come in handy in the future." He winked at you. You smiled at him while keeping them neatly folded in the dress in your bag. You always bring a small bag around to keep your things in it. You always feel secure having it with you. After breakfast, you, Papyrus, and Sans went back first. Undyne said she'll join later as she had some work to do. You were planning on how your room will look after it is done.