CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11

Your POV

It's been a few days since you met the mysterious man. You felt like you need to meet him, you need to know what's going on. The thought of meeting him is scary but it's for a good reason. After polishing your Wingdings, you were so eager to meet him. The fact that you're hiding it from Sans makes you feel bad. Should I tell him, maybe he knows what to do? Nah, he's definitely hiding something from me, so it's a win-win situation, right? But still ... "Whatcha' thinking about ?" You have been thinking for too long, you didn't realize that you were staring at Sans. You blushed. "Nothing." "If you have anything on your mind that is bothering you, you can tell me." "Seriously, it's nothing Sans." "Okay then." He ruffled your hair. You laid down on the bed. You were very clear that you had feelings for him. (Y/n), What are you thinking? You can't have a crush on him. You know that it's just... not right. You leave your thoughts behind and fell asleep. You ended up in the dark void again. Yes! You thought. You went to find the black ghostly figure. It was at the very same corner. It noticed you and gave you the signs in Wingdings again.

This time you understand

This time you understand. "What task ?" But you were not good at communicating in Wingdings so you just talked normally hoping it would understand. "I am so sorry, let me introduce myself again. My name is Gaster. Dr. W.D. Gaster. A few years ago, my experiment went wrong and my body has been split into a few parts and dispersed into different timelines. I've been stuck in this void as an unstable gas figure. The only way to bring me back is for someone to jump into the timelines and bring my parts together." You remembered Sans telling you that his last name was Gaster. You assumed that this Dr. W.D. Gaster was his father. But why me? He could have asked his own Sons or even Dr. Alphys. "Are you who I think you are? But why me ?" "Yes. In these few years, I've looked through all the possible timelines and I saw you and knew what you are capable of. I tried contacting my sons and my co-workers throughout these years but they didn't care, thinking it's just a weird dream. But, you. You were the only one that had a very abnormal curiosity towards everything. You can help me get out of this. Plus, ... " "Plus, what ?" He chuckled. "Nothing."

"Okay, I'll help you. " "But, you already know that the other human, Frisk can reset the whole timeline she is in, because of their determination. While you, on the other hand, have a soul of kindness and a little bit of determination. This means you can only go through 2 or 3 timelines in one night and I don't want to pressure you." Wait, Frisk can reset the whole timeline but Sans told me that she can only save and load her files at a saving point. And the fact that only Sans knows. Is he really hiding something from me? "Why not tell Frisk to do this instead?" "Well, after I saw what they did in the past few timelines, I am scared that they will find a way to change what happened. But, I trust you, I know that you won't change anything from the timeline." "What's wrong with changing the timeline." "It will affect the timelines, making some things that are supposed to happen not happen. Take you as an example. There is a timeline where monsters are free from the underground. This will make me stuck in this void forever and where you don't exist." "You mean I'll free you from this void someday?" "Maybe. So, are you going to help me ?" KINDNESS shines bright in your chest. "How can I say no." "Oh, and one last thing. Don't tell anyone else." "Okay." "Thank you so much dear, 'til next time."

Everything starts fading away. You woke up while the bright light from the window peak through the curtains. You thought you overslept but Sans was still sleeping. You looked at your phone, it was 7.31 a.m. As you already wake up, you went down the stairs to make breakfast. Before that, you gently place the blanket over Sans. He turned to the other side while curling up into a ball. You found a packet of pancake mix, so you decided to of course make pancakes before Sans wakes up. When you wanted to open the fridge, you saw a note on it. It's from Papyrus.

DEAR SANS AND (Y/N),
UNDYNE INVITED US TO A SLEEPOVER THIS EVENING. HOPE YOU TWO CAN COME ALONG. BRING SOME EXTRA CLOTHES AND BLANKETS TOO BECAUSE I WOULD STAY THERE DIRECTLY AFTER MY TRAINING. PLEASE BRING MY FAVOURITE PAJAMAS TOO, SANS KNOWS WHERE IT IS.
LOVE, THE GREAT PAPYRUS

"Hey, what are you looking at." "Sans, you almost gave me a heart attack. It'sjust a note from Papyrus. Undyne's having a sleepover at her place. And some other details. Read it for yourself." You gave the note to Sans. He took it and start reading. "So, watcha' making there." You still felt angry that he hides the fact that Frisk can reset and reload timelines but you can't blame him either because you are also hiding that you were helping his father. I forgive you. "Pancakes." "Can I help?" "Sure." Helped to flip the pancakes but some of it went wrong at first. If it wasn't for Sans's magic, the pancake would have fallen on the floor. The both of us were a mess. There was flour on your faces. The both of you just laughed it off. Of course, you guys cleaned up the kitchen later on.
A/N
If you're wondering what does the Wingdings in the last chapter meant :
GREETINGS.
I AM GASTER.
DR. W. D. GASTER.
IT'S A PLEASURE TO MEET YOU.
I HAVE A
VERY VERY INTERESTING
TASK FOR YOU.
WHAT DO YOU THINK?
...