CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

Your POV

You woke up just to find Sans still sleeping beside you. Damn, he is so cute. You didn't want to wake him up so you get off the bed slowly. You start arranging all your clothes in the closet. But before that, Sans's clothes came dumping on you. He is a really lazy skeleton huh? You helped him fold all his clothes and hang his suites up, which made you wonder whether if he wears them. The thought of him wearing a tuxedo is just dreamy. You arranged his clothes neatly so you could take the other side of the closet. You didn't have many clothes so you folded all your T-shirts, hoodies, and pants, then you hung up the dresses that Sans forced you to buy. Not forced actually, you liked the designs but it was too expensive. Eventually, Sans saw and took all of those for you. You wonder when you are going to wear these.

After that, you start sweeping and mopping the floors. I live here so it's my responsibility to clean it up. "Hmm, since when I hired a maid? My house does look clean though." "Sans, sorry for waking you up." "I woke up by myself." You finished moping so you kept the mop and cleaner back to where it was. "Hey, what's for breakfast?" "I don't know, you want some cinnamon buns?" "Sure." You and Sans walk down Snowdin to find a shop named 'Shop'. You don't say. You got two sweet buns. You insisted to pay but Sans paid for you. You looked at him he just winked at you. You sat on a bench nearby. "Hey, Sans where can I find a job here ?" "You can either be a pole dancer or prostitute. I think you'll get paid very well." "Sans!" "Just kidding, hun. I won't let that happen." "What if I worked at the Librarby?" "First, It's called the library, the staff is just too lazy to change the sign. Plus, the staff there is more than enough. No one visits the library anyway. Have you thought about working for that walking toaster?" "Who? Mettaton? I asked the staff at the mall yesterday, they said they had enough staff but they did say I can work at the MTT hotel but only night shifts are available." "What's wrong with night shifts?" "Sans, I am not a night owl, I like to get my work done in the day."

"I've got an idea. Why don't ya work for me ?" "What do you actually do ?" "I sell hot dogs at Hotland, that's why they are hot... Hehe, plus I didn't charge you for the accommodation. So, it's a win-win situation. At least I won't feel so bonely." You laughed at his pun and agreed. "So, shortcut ?" You didn't want to walk for so long, so both of you teleported instead. Sans gave you his hand and the both of you ended up at a post. The both of you were selling hot dogs while cracking up jokes. Some monsters flirted with you while some flirted with Sans. "Hey Sans, how much does the hot girl cost ?" I swear to God, that voice is so familiar. You looked down to see Jerry. "F*ck off Jerry." "Aw, come on Sans, we both know how we want a girlfriend so bad, if you don't want to hook up with her, why can't I ?" Sans's left eye started to glow while he summons a dragon, skull-like creature. "You wanna have a bad time ?" Jerry looked so shocked, he walked away just like that. You were so grateful. " eh, I am hungry." "Sans, you know how much energy you use when you do that. I could have deal with him by myself." "Gees (y/n), it's nothing, I am just helping out." He took a bite of a hotdog. "Hun, have you encounter a fight with monsters before?" "Yes, but not actually a fight though. Most of them are just ... flirting with me without attacking me." "What did you do?" "I flee." "Great but you know you can't do that with monsters if you are under their control." "Like?" "Me." "Are you serious with me right now Sans?" He looked left and right and then towards you with a smirk on his face. He encountered a fight with you. You wanted to flee but you can't. He wasn't lying, was he.

"The f*ck Sans, how do I get out this ?" "You can't unless I let you go." "Is that heart-shaped thing always purple ?" "It's your soul (y/n). it's purple because it has my magic around it." " Okay, what does my soul looks like?" Sans blushed. "I'll show you later. But for now, try dodging these attacks." The dragon skull thing appeared again. Sans told you it is called the Gaster Blaster. But somehow it is not attacking you. You gave it a pet and it seems to like it. It snuggles around you while giving Sans a grin. "Oh my God, these things are so cute. Why would anyone be scared of them?" "They usually act fierce around the others, I think he likes you." "Sans, isn't it your magic? So why can't you control it? Is it affecting you?" You left Sans flustered. "Enough magic for now. Hope you had a fun time playing with it." "Sans, now show me how my soul looks like." "You can't summon it by yourself?" "No." "Welp, maybe later." "Why not now?" "(Y/n), your soul is practically you, and you don't want others to see yourself naked right?" "But you can ?" "I can, but with my magic around it, so it's like you're wearing my clothes." "Okay... " "Oh, (y/n) do you see any yellow sparks anywhere ?" "No." "it means your soul trait is different than the kid. You see, the kid's soul trait is DETERMINATION, so they can see yellow sparks, which they call saving points... At least what they said. " "Wow, I don't even know my soul trait." "We'll find out later."

Later in the afternoon, you and Sans went back home. The fact that Papyrus is not home yet. Sans showed you your soul. "No looking okay." "I won't sweetheart." A green heart-shaped soul floated in front of you. "Wow." "The soul of KINDNESS I see." "Sans, I told you not to look." "I am not looking honey, I already knew when I encountered a fight with you earlier. Didn't want to ruin the surprise." "But how'd you know ?" "I felt it." "How can you feel my soul?" Sans shrugged his shoulder. Suddenly, someone kicked down the door. "I'M BACK!!!!" Without looking, you already knew it was Papyrus.