CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12

Sans POV

After packing all the things that we need for the sleepover, Toriel called and asked me to pick Frisk up at the ruins before the sleepover. I asked for her to come but she said she had other plans for tonight. "What she said ?" "She told us to pick Frisk up later." "Wait, that reminds me something." "What is it, hun ?" "Besides saving at the so-called 'Saving Point' that you told me, what else can they do ?" Why is she suddenly asking me this question? Does she know about the other timelines? But that is impossible. Sans, stop overthinking. She knows nothing...But she's giving me that look as if she knows... everything. "Nothing." "Really ?" She raised her eyebrow. She makes me feel so nervous, I don't know why. "You need to know about. Yeah, nothing you need to know about." "Why?"

This always happens, of course, I didn't tell Paps about it but it just slipped out in one of the timelines when I helped Alphys evacuate all the monsters that weren't killed. But she forgot because it's a new timeline. But the only reason I don't kill the kid from the start we met is that I trust them. In some of the timelines, they actually freed the monsters from the underground. But I asked them why they can't free the monsters in this timeline, they said it's because of something she did on the genocide run. I actually don't care about being free, because my life here is great, I take what's already given to me, but I was just curious 'cause it's the other monster's hopes and dreams. "Sans ?" I think I was flashbacking for too long, I didn't realize that I was staring at (y/n) for too long. "Sans, it's okay if you don't want to talk about it. But if something is really bothering, I'll lend an ear." She gave me that warm smile that melts my soul.

"I am glad to hear that." She giggled. How cute. We walked down Snowdin all the way until we reached the ruin doors. "Goat mum." (Y/n) ran towards Toriel and gave her a big hug. "Oh, my child. What a surprise. How are you doing ?" "I'm doing great." "You are always welcomed here, I'll tell you when I make pie." "Okay." Their bond is as if they're real mother and daughter, which is so cute. She looks so happy with Toriel, just like how happy I am when I'm with her... I looked at her softly while having a slight blush on my face. This sight was interrupted when someone held my hand. I looked down to see Frisk ready to move. They smiled at me. "Have fun, my child. Oh Sans, can you drop her off tomorrow morning." "Sure." Weirdly, I was hoping that she held her right hand but she placed them in her pocket.

We got to Undyne's house. "What took you punks so long ?" "We brought someone special." "OH MY GOD, FRISK IS HERE TOO." "Gees, I thought we could finally watch the movie but this sleepover had become PG." Undyne was so disappointed "What movie are we going to watch anyway?" Alphys pull out three CD boxes. "P-probably one of these." There was Fifty Shades of Grey, Mew Mew Kissy Cutie 2 (It's hentai because it's Underlust), and Sheer Passion. "How did you guys get these movies ?" "F-from the dump." "Wait do people throw out these things ?" Aphys shrugged at (y/n)'s question. "L-let me see what we can watch." Alphys pulled out the box with tons of CDs in it. "Wow." "H-hehe." "What about this?" (Y/n) points at the CD box that says 'Detective Pikachu'. "That's great." Undyne liked the idea so did Alphys. I was okay with anything as long there is something to watch.

 So it's decided, we would watch the movie after dinner. "What's for diner? " "Mettaton got it covered." "I just realize why it's so quiet, that toaster is not here." "Did anyone said my name ?" "Oh no." Mettaton comes barging in the door with a few boxes of Pizzas. "I'm here." "METTATON. YOU'RE FINALLY HERE. WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG ?"Since when did Papyrus finish changing? "Oh darling, my workers do need a long time to make these glamorous Pizzas right." I eye-rolled. Seeing the annoyance on my face, (y/n) gave me a pat on the back and gave me a tender look, and smiled at me as if she was saying "for Papyrus."Honestly, it did make me feel better. I smiled at her and patted her head. We sat around the coffee table, some sat on the floor while some sat on the ground. We enjoyed the super cheesy pizza while having a chat. " So darling ~, what do you think about the underground?" "It's great." "By the way, where are you staying?" "At their place." She pointed at us with her thumb. "I know but where do you sleep ?" "In his room." Then pointed at me. "Really Sans, you didn't give this sweetheart a room?" 

Could this microwave just shut up for a second? Just about when I am going to say something, (y/n) replied to him. "It's okay Mettaton, neither of us wants anyone to sleep on the couch, plus his bed is big so I don't see a problem with that." "Wait you two sleep in the same room? What are you up to Sans ?" "Nothing..." "You should build her a room or something." "THAT'S A GREAT IDEA! LETS' DO THAT THE NEXT THING TOMORROW." "I'll help you Papyrus." Undyne decided to help too because it's her day off. "Fine." I feel a little upset 'cause it was the only time when I get to be with (y/n) in private. Not like we do something ... weird? It's that the only time we get to talk, heart to heart.

"BROTHER, ARE YOU OKAY? IS SOMETHING BOTHERING YOU ?" "it's nothing bro." I gave him a bitter smile knowing that he knows how I feel. He gave me a grin and nodded his head. I turned to (y/n) and she just smiled at me. On the other side of the table, there was Alphys, looking at us with a smirk. "Any opinions Alphys ?" "U-uh,n-nothing." She covered half of her face. Oh Alphys, as nervous as always. After eating the pizza, we cleared the place and prepared the popcorn. Alphys then inserted the disk into the TV and it starts playing. Frisk sat on top of (y/n) 'cause they didn't want to sit on the floor. They smiled at me while laying their head on (y/n)'s... chest. She didn't say anything but hugged Frisk. To be honest, I wished I was them. I looked at her and blushed and then turned my face back to the TV before she sees me.