CHAPTER 6

CHAPTER 6

Your POV 

Sans teleported the both of you back home. You placed the clothes in his room temporarily. Then, you guys walked to Grillsby. There are lots of drunk monsters in there. "Hey hot stuff, mind if you join lonely old me, I'll bet you'll have so much fun." You didn't know what to say so you just walked away. One of them tried to grab your waist but Sans stopped them from doing so. "Sorry about that, hun." Both of you walked until you found a place to sit. Apparently, Grillsby was the one to take your order. "The usual," Sans said. You ordered a burger. When your order arrived, you saw a bottle of ketchup with 2 burgers. So Sans is having a burger too. You ate your burger while Sans already finished it." How do you even eat with your mouth closed?" "Magic." "Do you even need to eat?" "Monsters need to eat because using magic needs a lot of magic." "So basically you use magic to do everything, even creating magic?" "Hun, you ask too many questions."

You felt so confused, even confused when you saw Sans drinking straight out of the ketchup bottle. "You want some?" "No." Suddenly, he pinched your cheeks. "Your so cute when you are confused." Your face turned crimson red. Sans realizing what he just said, he blushes too. After that, you and Sans went back home just see to see Papyrus sitting on the couch waiting for both of you. "WHERE HAVE YOU GUYS BEEN?" "Shopping." "SANS WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK UP MY CALL, I WAS FINDING EVERYWHERE FOR THE BOTH OF YOU." "Oh, I accidentally turn the ringtone off." "SANS WHY ARE YOU CLUMSY." "Sorry, bro." "BY THE WAY, UNDYNE INVITED US TO HANG OUT AT ALPHYS'S PLACE." "Then let's better get going." "OH, AND THEY TOLD ME TO BRING ALONG (Y/N)." "Okay, I'll get ready." You went up to San's room. But then you remembered something. "Sans, where am I going to sleep tonight?" "In my room, I can sleep on the couch." "No way, Sans, I am sleeping on the couch." "But your clothes are in my room." "Yours too." "Fine, we can share this room, you okay with that?" "Yes." Sans looked shocked as if he wasn't expecting that answer. "Fine, let's figure this out later now go get ready."

You bathed and put on an (f/c) color hoodie that you bought just now. "LET'S GO!" Papyrus ran in front of the both of you. "YOU TWO ARE SO SLOW. BUT I THE GREAT PAPYRUS CAN HELP." He ran back towards you and carry you and Sans. He ran all the way to the river, you were surprised how strong Papyrus was. " Tra la la, I love riding on my boat. Where do you want to go ?"HOTLAND!" The river person then took the three of you. "Tra la la , am I a river man , or a river woman? It doesn't matter." Once, you got off, you regret wearing the hoodie already. It was so damn hot. But, lucky for you, Papyrus carried you and Sans all the way. "You can always take off that hoodie if really feel very hot." "Sans, I am not wearing anything underneath." "I know." Your face heated up. "Just Kidding." You arrived at a white lab. A dinosaur-looking figure opened the door. And then a fish lady shouted, "You are finally here punks !" You already assumed that she is Undyne.

The three of you went in. Sans sat down lazily on the sofa while Mettaton came bursting out of a room. " Hello, beauties and gentle-beauties. " He grabbed Papyrus and started dancing then he grabbed your hand, spun you around grabbed your waist, and ended with a glamorous pose. "Mettaton can you please put me down now, I feel dizzy from the spinning just now. " "Okay darling." He let go and you sat on your sofa. " So what brings you here (y/n) ?" Alphys asked you "I mean you're the one that invited me right ?" "No, I meant the underground." "oh, Uhm... I accidentally fell here." You gave her a bright smile so that she doesn't suspect you're lying while Sans glared at you knowing that you are. You gave him a talk to you later look. He shrugged his shoulders. "Hey punk, are you single ?" "Yep." Everyone there looked surprised. " How can somebody as beautiful as you be single ?" "I am kind of a nerd, and nobody isn't interested in me because I don't attend parties that much." "What a pity. People on the surface are blind." "and cold-hearted too." You mumbled. " What is it that you said, darling ?" "Oh, it's nothing." You said maintaining the bright smile.

"Do you need to go shop for clothes ?" "I already did." "When?" Mettaton asked you while looking at suspiciously "Today." "Who took you out?" "I did. Gees, stop asking her questions right ?" "Sans, since when do you even go shopping ?" "It was my day off and I was bored alright. " "BROTHER, BUT YOU ALWAYS SPEND YOUR DAY OFF SLEEPING." "Bro, I can't sleep forever right ?" Everyone looked at both of you suspiciously. To end this awkward moment, you thought it was a good idea to ask them what you guys were going to do tonight. " Watch a movie maybe, but it's still early so why don't we play some games ?" Undyne suggested. "What about Spin the bottle?" Everyone was okay with it except for you" You guys can play, I'll pass on this one." "What about truth or dare ?" Everyone was okay with it but Alphys was rather too excited.

She spun the bottle and it landed on Sans first. "Truth or dare ?" "Truth." "Are you gay or bisexual?" "Alphys you could have asked me just now." "I didn't know what to ask you so just answer me ." "Bisexual." "SINCE WHEN BROTHER, WHY DIDN'T I KNOW? " "Eh. Always have been." "He spun the bottle and it landed on you ." Truth or Dare." "Truth." "What punishment will you give me if I lost a bet ?" "Wow, that's just random. No puns for a day." "How could you punish me like this ?" You giggled. "SANS!" You spun the bottle and it landed on Papyrus. "DARE." "Let me think. I dare the great Papyrus to make something which is not spaghetti for tomorrow's dinner." "NOTHING CAN STOP THE GREAT PAPYRUS." It was Papyrus's turn, he spun the bottle and it landed on Mettaton. "Dare, darling." "I DARE YOU TO GIVE (Y/N) A MAKEOVER." "Wait why am I a part of this- ah!" Before you could finish your sentence Mettaton pulled you to his room, closing his door to make a grand reveal later. Don't know how is this going to turn out. Yet you were a bit worried and excited at the same time.