#4. The Ceiling Method

Step 1) Put on binaural beats/subliminals/music (this is recommended, so you don't have to do this step if you don't want to).

Step 2) If you are going to sleep, then lay down on your back (or in whatever position is comfortable for you). If not, then just sit down. Make sure that you are NOT interrupted during this. If you are sitting down, stare at the wall. If you are laying down, then look up at the ceiling.

Step 3) Start daydreaming about being in your DR (keep your eyes open, while you are doing this). And, make sure that you are still staring up at the ceiling/wall.

Step 4) Add your feelings to your DR scenarios. Picture actual scenarios that will make you feel like you are living in your DR. (It doesn't matter if the DR scenarios make you feel happy, sad, or mad).

Step 5) Let your mind wander about your CR (current reality). Acknowledge your CR and all your thoughts about it, and then let it all go.

Step 6) Your eyes should still be looking at the ceiling/wall, but they should be unfocused. Picture the ceiling/wall as if it were moving farther and farther away from you. Your eyelids should then start slowly closing in a natural way.

Step 7) Let your eyes close and visualize where you would like to be when you shift to your DR. And, feel yourself there in your DR.

Step 8) Your body will feel numb. You will feel whatever symptoms you get from shifting.

Step 9) You will either feel yourself enter your DR-body. Or you will go to sleep, and then wake up in your DR.
------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: I found the original post on amino on the person who actually created the Ceiling Method, it was ok. geimi.

So the tiktok user shifitingrealities did NOT make the Ceiling Method!