#5. The Truth Or Dare Method

~This shifting method was made by vickimaybank on Tiktok (they recently changed their tiktok username so it's not deansgirlfriend anymore). It is an awake shifting method & a sleeping shifting method.~

Author's Note: I have actually tried this method before when i found it. And it works because I felt major shifting symptoms!

Step 1) You are playing a "Truth or Dare" game with the universe. But the universe is the only one that plays it.

Step 2) So you ask "Truth or Dare?" to the universe only. (You can do this by flipping a coin; one side of the coin= truth, the other side of the coin= tails).

Author's note: If you don't have a coin to do this step, then just randomly ask yourself in your mind or outloud, "Universe, let's play a game. Truth or dare?". And whichever one of those words "truth or dare" comes first to your mind is your answer. This is what I did for this method.

Step 3) If you land on "Truth", ask the universe yourself (outloud or in your head), "How long will it take me to shift?" and the first answer that pops into your head is the answer to that question.

Step 4) If you land on "Dare", dare the universe to let you shift. You can do this (in your head or outloud), by saying, "I dare you to let me shift now, Universe!" . Then, end the game immediately, once you have finished daring the universe to let you shift.

Step 5) While you are laying down (ready to shift), start to slowly count from 1 to 100 while repeating shifting affirmations to yourself about your DR and DR-self between your number counts. Take your time counting the numbers, don't rush into it.

Step 6) You should then slowly feel like you are sinking into your bed/floating off of your bed or you should feel any other major shifting symptoms (like your heart racing really fast, tingles, feeling a sensation of falling down, etc).

Step 7) Relax and calm yourself down while you are experiencing the shifting symptoms. You should then wake up in your DR.

Author's Note: I know that this isn't my shifting method. But I changed some of it by adding some things in the steps here, because that is how I did it when I tried this method once. This was honestly a good shifting method to do and try out.