#83. The Raven Method

~I can't find the original post about this method from the shifting amino, but I remember that the person who made it was named Raven.~

Step 1) Lay down on your back with both your arms and your legs spread out like a starfish. (You're basically laying down in a starfish position on your bed).

Step 2) As you are laying down, keep your eyes closed. Start counting slowly from 1 to 100.

Step 3) In between some of the numbers that you are counting, you can stop for a bit and say shifting affirmations to yourself (outloud or in your head) about your DR. Then continue counting and saying shifting affirmations to yourself. You can also visualize anything about your DR while you are doing this as well.

Example: You start counting 1-5. At 5, you stop counting for a bit to say a shifting affirmation to yourself like, "I am in my desired reality". After that you continue to count to 6-100. Etc.

Step 4) As your eyes are still closed, you have reached the number 100 that you finally counted. You should start to feel some major shifting symptoms  (like feeling a sensation that you are falling, seeing lights, hearing voices, your heart beating fast, etc). You should visualize your DR to reassure yourself that you are getting there immediately. Then, you should not move your body and be still, and remain calm so that you will wake up in your DR.

Note: You don't have to lay down in starfish position for this method if you don't want to. Just lay down comfortably on your side or whatever works for you.

You don't have to feel shifting symptoms for this method. (If you do feel the symptoms, don't move your body and relax. And tell yourself that you will still shift whether you move your body or not because you can still shift to your DR even if you are moving.)

Don't focus on the symptoms much. Mainly focus about getting to your DR.

If you feel yourself getting scared while feeling your shifting symptoms during this method, then I recommend that you calm yourself down by repeatedly telling yourself that you are safely shifting to your DR. So that, you don't accidentally snap yourself out of shifting.

You can also use and listen to shifting subliminals while you do this method while you're counting. But that is optional, so you don't have to if you don't want to.