#98. The Estelle Method

-NOTE: I think this shifting method was made by Estelle from the shifting amino.-

Step 1) Get into a comfortable position somewhere, maybe a chair/couch/or bed and relax. Focus on your breathing. Take a deep breath in, and take a deep breath out. Then calm down and close your eyes.

Step 2) Once you close your eyes, visualize yourself in a room. It doesn't matter what room or where it is, as long as it's in your DR. This is just a room, not your DR.

Step 3) In that room, imagine your current-self dancing with your DR-self and just vibing. When you feel they have danced enough, look at your current-self in the eyes and say, "It's time for me to go home now".

Step 4) After that, imagine your current-self walking out of this room and back into your current reality. Once they leave, imagine yourself detaching from your current-self and your consciousness fully embodying your DR-self. In the room that you have been visualizing, there should be another door besides the one your current-self left through.

Step 5) Walk through that door and see a blinding white light. The light will slowly dim and as it dims, and becomes clear. The view through that door will be your DR. When this happens, start affirming shifting affirmations that you are in your DR and repeat them to yourself.

Step 6) Keep your eyes closed as you repeat your shifting affirmations to yourself. And let go of all ties to your current reality and forget about it. You can either open your eyes once you feel that you are fully there, or you can fall asleep and wake up in your DR.