#7. The Clear Method

~This shifting method was made by clearshifts from tiktok and step 3 of this shifting method was inspired by reggies.swimmingcoach on tiktok.~

Step 1) Get comfortable. This method doesn't have to be in a starfish position.

Step 2) Put on subliminals if you would like to. This step is optional though.

Step 3) Take 10 deep breaths, counting from 10 to 1. And thank the universe with each breath. The numbers 10-6 should be thanking the universe for things you have in your CR. Or the numbers 5-1 should be thanking the universe for what you have in your DR/WR.

Step 4) After you thank the universe, affirm to yourself your shifting affirmations a few times.

Step 5) Visualize your body slowing beginning to glow. The color that it glows is completely up to you.

Step 6) Once you visualize your body completely glowing, imagine (in first person), that you are now purely consciousness. Float out of your body and go to the door to your room (visualize it as closed).

Step 7) Open the door. It should be a long dark tunnel. Walk all the way to the door on the other side (the door to your DR/WR).

Step 8) As you walk to the other door, ask and answer personal questions about your DR/WR. (Example: your name, your age, birthday, school/work, etc).

Step 9) Once you reach the door, ask yourself if you have permission to shift. Then, if you are ready, then say, "Yes".

Step 10) Open the door. You should be in your DR or in your WR. Go around the room and interact. What do you smell? Taste? Feel? Describe your room to yourself to strengthen the connection between your consciousness and your DR or WR.

Step 11) When you feel like you are ready to shift, look at your DR/WR bed. Your DR/WR body should be in it. You can lay down in the same position as your DR/WR body. And begin affirming to yourself your shifting affirmations until you have fallen asleep.

When you wake up, you should be in your DR/WR.