#91. The Mirror Switch Method/The Mirror Method

NOTE: I do not remember who made this shifting method because this was back then when shifting was barely new to Tik Tok. So, this was one of the first simple shifting methods that I found, so I don't know the original owner of this. But I was lucky enough to already have this method written down in my shifting notebook so I didn't lose it.

And part of this shifting method includes using an actual mirror. There are 2 ways to do this method, using a mirror or NOT. So I would advise to you, to please be careful with this method. Since I remember an old saying that my mom told me once that,"A mirror is a gateway and portal to another dimension"...which is TRUE.

Step 1) Lay down in your bed (it doesn't matter the position and make sure that there are no disturbances). Close your eyes and try to visualize yourself looking into a mirror, and imagine your DR-self on the other side. You are in a dark room with a white dimmed light that is shining on both your DR-self and CR-self.

There are 2 different options that you can use to continue this shifting method, which are:

Option 1) Visualize your soul is escaping through your body and through the mirror. Imagine that your soul is smoke (any color is fine). Then escape through your own mouth and your DR-self is absorbing your soul.

OR

Option 2) Walk into a mirror, close your eyes in your visualization. Then open your eyes again. Stare back at your old CR-self. Visualize your DR-bed or DR-room, and go to sleep there. You should then wake up and be in your DR.