#96. The Tunnel Method

Step 1) Lay down in a comfortable position. It will work as long as you are comfortable.

Step 2) Make sure that you are close to feeling sleepy, but don't go to sleep yet.

Step 3) Visualize yourself surrounded by your soul energy. It may be any color you would like it to be.

Step 4) Visualize your soul energy flowing around you. You should feel tingles and vibrations.

Step 5) Now visualize that energy leaving your body. It can be the shape of your body or an orb, whatever is easier for you to use.

Step 6) Now picture a tunnel to your DR that is forming. It can be as long or as short as you want it to be. But don't be too fast; take your time and take it slow. The tunnel can be any color you would like it to be as well.

Step 7) Now slowly navigate your soul energy through the tunnel. And as you do so, make sure your energy is growing brighter and stronger. So by the time you reach the end of the tunnel, you will have enough energy to shift.

Step 8) Once you are at the end of the tunnel, and you see your DR-self in your DR room that you would like to wake up in; exit the tunnel. Exit it as you are exiting your soul energy into your DR-self.

Step 9) Now try falling asleep, knowing that your soul energy is now in your DR-self.

Try repeating a couple of shifting affirmations in your head before you go to sleep.