#92. The Rose W. Method

-This method was made by Rose W. from the shifting amino.-

NOTE: Before you decide to do this shifting method, I would like to inform you that this is a form of astral projection.

Step 1) Listen to an ideal reality subliminal for a few hours before going to bed because you will not listen to it while doing this shifting method. This method needs no visualization at all. While listening, you should visualize or read your DR script over.

If you don't have the time, do it a few times or do not listen at all, why? Because someone named lunarmaid shifted back to her CR from her DR, since she had messed up the time zones. She had not listened to her subliminal for a long time either. So when she shifted, she didn't even listen to her subliminals at the time, so she did her own technique and concentrated.

Step 2) Whether you listen to your playlist or not, just relax, maybe take a bath or read a book, do whatever makes you feel relaxed. Before you fall asleep, set an alarm to wake you up 4-6 hours after you have fallen asleep. While sleeping, listen to a subliminal that will help raise your vibrations.

Step 3) You are going to be shifting by astral protecting, so it can happen that you may experience an out-of-body experience.

Of course, if you feel good or positive, you don't have to listen to subliminals to make your vibrations higher. After those 4-6 hours pass and you wake up. Stay awake for 30-60 minutes, during this time, you will be re-read your DR script and concentrate on your DR.

Step 4) You can listen to an ideal/DR subliminal too if you want to. Maybe include one that insures a safe trip.

Step 5) When you think you are ready and enough time has passed, listen to a YouTube video for astral projection (not guided meditation, a video specifically for astral projection). This is highly recommended and will get you the best results. Start playing the audio and lay down on your back and close your eyes.

Step 6) Start repeating affirmations like, "I am in my ideal reality", "I am now shifting into my desired reality".

Step 7) After a few minutes, you should feel intense vibrations, which is how you know that it is working. Imagine yourself in a third or first person point of view leaving your body.

Step 8) Now imagine a portal opening up and you stepping into it.

Step 9) On the other side of the portal, imagine your DR room and your DR-self is sleeping in your room. Enter your DR-self's body, and keep imagining it over and over until there is a blackout.

If there is a blackout, you should be in your DR now. (Some people get confused, but a blackout is different from just falling asleep).