#87. The Path Method

Step 1) Lay down in a comfortable position. Make sure you are close to feeling sleepy, but don't go to sleep yet.

Step 2) Visualize that you are surrounded in your soul energy, it can be whatever color you want it to be.

Step 3) Visualize your soul energy flowing around you. And you should start to feel vibrations and tingles.

Step 4) Now, visualize the energy leaving your body, it could be in the shape of your body or in an orb. Visualize your soul energy turning into that.

Step 5) Now picture a tunnel to your DR forming, it can be as long or as short as you want it to be. Take it slow and do NOT rush it!

Step 6) The tunnel can also be whatever color you want it to be. Slowly navigate your soul energy through that tunnel. As you do, make sure your energy is growing stronger and brighter, so that by the time you're at the end of the tunnel..you will have enough to shift.

Step 7) Once you're at the end of the tunnel and see your DR-self and your DR-room (that you would have liked to wake up in). Then, exit the tunnel.

Step 8) While exiting the tunnel, enter your soul energy into your DR-self. Now try falling asleep, knowing that your soul energy is now in your DR-self. You can even chant to yourself, "I'll wake up in my ideal reality" a few times before you fall asleep.