Scheming

So... Yeah, I know I haven't been updating this story for quite a while now. Sorry about that... I don't know if you guys gonna like this but... anyways, please enjoy ;)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

In a dark meeting, many dark figures were sitting and watching the video of Ichinose cruelly prying out Ichinose's spine.

"Ahahahahhaha! This is brilliant! Who would've thought that the human representatives are getting a good head start! Never in history has this ever happened before!" a man exclaimed, pleased.

"Indeed. It was a great idea to make Inazuma Japan the new human representatives! This brings in more audience! And money! Plus they are actually standing a chance! Maybe their soccer training helped them?" another man asked, chuckling to himself.

"You sure it's not just a fluke?" another asked.

"Dunno. But I heard they won the dinner! I also heard that Ice Boy was training him!" the first man said. The slide then turned into a photo of Fubuki Shirou. The photos then changed to him killing his opponents. He had killed quite a lot so they had a lot of photos.

"Really?! Ice Boy?! He usually doesn't really give a damn about his teammates!"

"Then these new human representatives must be important to him, huh. He is also from the Inazuma Japan himself. It's not surprising that he would care more about his teammates," the man who asked if Ichinose's victory was a fluke said.

"Interesting," the man at the head of the table said chuckling. "Interesting, indeed. This year's human representatives seem very interesting,"

"Sir, should we make their match early again?" someone asked the man at the head of the table.

"No," the man at the head of the table said smiling to himself. "They've survived-and won- not one, but two matches in a row. Plus they even got through the dinner with only a few casualties and killed their target. That's a magnificent improvement!"

"But one of them is because they have Ice Boy," someone muttered.

"But still, I think it's good. We should give them some time to improve even more. Who knows? Maybe they'll do something interesting,"

"Boss, hate to break it to ya'. Don't you think you're giving them a little too much credit?" another asked.

"Yeah!"

"We will do as I say. No complains," the man at the head of the table said.

"Sir, how many days of rest do you plan on giving them?" a woman asked the manat the head of the table. She had a mature voice.

"Hmmm.... I'll let you know when," the man at the head of the table said. "But before that... I want to make things even more interesting..." A smirk could be seen through the darkness.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Everyone of the human representatives went to do whatever they wanted to. Fubuki told them that there weren't going to be any formal dinners tonight. Therefore, they could eat whatever at whenever they want with whoever they want to eat with.

Hiroto exited the room, of course, not forgetting to bring a nice, polished dagger with him. He made sure that he was fully aware of his surroundings. He had a broken arm. This might make the other participants want to take this opportunity to kill him. He ought to be careful if he doesn't want to die.

Now why did he exited from the room, you ask? Because he was bored. He decided to go for a walk and maybe find someone to have dinner with him. It is already quite late. Okay, actually, it was time for dinner already.