Saved

Hey, everyone! Sorry for the last cliffy XD Enjoy~
_________________________________________________________________________________

"ENDOU!!!"

He was sure he was going to die. This was going to be the end. He had put all of is friends hard work in vain. He was quite sure that he was going to be able to defend himself. He was sure everything would go great and he would defeat the enemy. Looks like he has underestimated Razor. He might just be able to take on other opponents. But not Razor. He should've thought it through first. Fidio and the others couldn't take him together, why would he himself be able to take him on?

Oh well, looks like he screwed up. This is the end. He can't believe he was going to be the first one to die. He could see all the times they were playing soccer with the other teams during the FFI. Ah, it has been a great time. But it's all going to end... Endou closed his eyes and waited for the scissors to go through is stomach and spill his blood all over the floor. Maybe a few of his organs might fall out as well, seeing how much Razor would like to dissect him.

He waited and waited. But the pain didn't come. Instead, he could feel himself get shoved to one side. Endou opened his eyes to see himself on the ground with someone standing where he last stood with a scissors sticking out of his back. The scissor had went through he person's body from the front to the back. It took Endou awhile too register what happened. Then it came to him...

Someone saved him. Someone pushed him away and took the strike himself. Someone took the pain that should've been his. That person is none other than...

Fubuki Shirou....

Fubuki saved him. Fubuki pushed him away and took the strike himself. Fubuki took the pain that should've been his.

No... NO!

"I... Made it in time..." Fubuki said. Razor pulled out the scissors and Fubuki coughed out blood. Fubuki gave Endou a weak but real smile before falling into the ground unconscious, the blood slowly leaking out of him. Fubuki was originally pale. But he was visibly getting even more paler by the second. Endou went to Fubuki's side, still in grave shock. It seemed that time had stopped. Everyone who was too injured to fight or was just watching the fight stared with their eyes wide in shock. They were shocked that the cold and ruthless Ice Boy went that far to save a teammate. Razor himself seemed to be in shock. But soon recovered and smirked.

"Fubuki! Fubuki! Fubuki! Fubuki! FUBUKI!!" Endou exclaimed shaking his friend and leader. The representatives of the human race ran towards their leader with shock and fear in their eyes.

"T-This.... Can't be... Right?? He couldn't.... Have really.... Did that for Endou.... Right?? Someone so.... Cold...." Teres said not believing what he had just witnessed.

"He's a very nice person! Don't you dare say those things to Fubuki-kun!" Aki exclaimed with tears in her eyes.

"Oh? Nice?" Razor muttered to himself.

"That's right. You weren't with us for a long time, Teres. You don't know how he's really like and how he's suffered. Especially the time when we were fighting the aliens!" Haruna exclaimed defending the unconscious silverette.

"Aliens?" Fuyuka repeated out of confusion.

"You weren't there at that time. So you didn't know, Fuyuka-chan," Haruna said.

"I see,"

"We'll talk about the aliens later. We have to protect Fubuki from the attacks of the other representatives!" Endou exclaimed noticing that the other representatives are going to try and take advantage of the Ice Boy's fall.