Framed

KYAAA Gomen Gomen (Sorry Sorry) to everyone! Thank you to everyone who has been reading up until here and also to those who have voted and commented. Just reading them brought a smile to my face and fueled me with the will to write more^^ thank you everyone~
___________________________________________________________________

'ICE BOY AND HIS FRIEND GOES OUT ON A FRENZY AND BRUTALLY KILLS WEREWOLVES IN HUMAN FORM'
Flip to page 5.

There was a big picture of Hiroto and Fubuki in front of a... Bloody scene. On page five, there was even a picture of Fubuki holding a bloody knife and Hiroto examining the scene.

"O-Oi! You guys! Take a look at this!"

Everyone went over to see what's going on. They saw the cover of the newspaper and gasped.

"K-Kore wa Nani (W-What's this)?!"

"Oi! Oi! Majikayo (Is this for real)?!"

"F-Fubuki! H-Hiroto! Did you g-guys really do this?"

Fubuki snatched the newspaper away and examined it closer with Hiroto behind him. They didn't do anything at all! And yet..

"Fubuki," Hiroto said in a stern tone, putting a hand on Fubuki's shoulder.

Fubuki's eyes hid behind his bangs. He then slowly lifts his head and shows a really fierce death glare. He could feel the others inching away from him slowly, fear clearly evident on their faces. He only said one thing with a dangerous, deadly low voice.

"We're being framed,"
_________________________________________________________________________

"THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!"

All the warewolves in the room turned to look at their leader, Gardass.

"HOW CAN THOSE BRATS FROM THE HUMAN RACE DARE TO ATTACK THE WEREWOLVES?!" Gardass was furious, alright.

"Gardass, calm-"

"SHUT UP!" Gardass shouted. All the other werewolves flinched. "I AIN'T TAKING ORDERS FROM ANYONE, YA GOT THAT?! I'M THE LEADER! WHOEVER DARES TO DISOBEY ME SHALL BE PUNISHED!"

Gardass growled before continuing. "We aren't going to let those puny little humans get the better of us! Listen up! Here's what I'm going to say! ..."

Everyone leaned in to hear what Gardass was going to say.
_________________________________________________________________________

The representatives of the human race all got ready and started heading to the cafeteria together for breakfast. But wherever they went, they would get stares. After that, people would start gossiping like they weren't even there in the first place.

Soon, they reached the cafeteria. They all got their food, sat down and ate silently. Just then, the werewolves entered the scenes. All the human representatives instantly made eye contact with each other, some having beads of sweat going down their faces.

Their eyes followed the werewolf race as they went to their seats. The werewolf race didn't seem to spare them any glances or anything. It was as if they had completely nothing to do with each other.

"Guys... Do you think they are planning something...?" Midorikawa whispered.

"It's possible..." Kazemaru agreed.

"Or maybe they haven't read the papers...?" Tsunami suggested sweatdropping. But deep down inside, he knew it wasn't possible. There were so many werewolves in the werewolf race, how can not a single one of them not notice that the papers? Plus, wouldn't it be stranger for one of their members to suddenly disappear...?