Preperations For The Dinner

After a while of waiting, Fubuki came back with their room keys. There was a key for every single member of a race.

"Follow me. I'll take you guys to our room," Fubuki said not even sparing then a glance before walking straight towards the room they were going to be sharing. Fubuki led them throughout the corridors. He then stopped in front of a room. He was about to unlock the room when.....

"Wait, before you open the door, could you tell us if the room is nice, clean, tidy or dirty, dark and gloomy? I want to be prepared," Endou said.

"It should be clean, nice, tidy and spacious. Since we're battling for them, they would give us at least good rooms which has a bed for each and everyone of us. There would also be our own personal toilet which has a multiple cubicles," Fubuki said.

"At least they are kind enough to do that," Midorikawa said. Everyone sighed in relief. Fubuki then unlocked the door and everyone stepped inside observing the room. Of course, they took off their shoes. Fubuki then give each and every one of them the key to the room. After that, everyone turned to Fubuki and waited.

"So..... What do we do now?" Hiroto asked.

"Anything. We won't have any official fights until tomorrow. You can change clothes, explore the place, sleep, read, play, chat walk, run...... Anything. Just... Try not to get killed. As I said, it's normal to have weapons flinging towards you. If you wanna sleep, check the names. Each bed has a name. And yes, girls and boys will sleep in the same room. Oh. And meet up at this room at 6:30pm. At 7:00pm, we'll have our dinner. Do go get a tuxedo or dress or something. We need to be dressed formally so we need time to prepare," Fubuki said walking towards the bed which has his name on it.

"That means were safe, for now," Kazemaru muttered.

"And... What are you gonna do?" Endou asked.

"Sleep," Fubuki said and flopped on the bed and closed his eyes, hands behind his head. Everyone stared.

"Could you guys stop staring? Geez... Haven't you guys seen a person sleep before?" Fubuki asked opening one eye. Everyone then turned to do their own things. Everyone had took a knife just in case. They knew that your life could be taken away anytime so it was best to prepare.

Kazemaru and Endou went to explore the place. Hiroto, Gouenji, Dylan, Mark, Haruna, Fuyuka, Aki, Fudou, Teres, Fidio and Kidou went to change their clothes. They found out there was a large wardrobe. The clothes were quite magical. You can change the clothes into your own liking.

Kabeyama, Edgar, Ichinose, Kogure and Midorikawa started chatting and stuff. The others either slept, read or do their own things. Most of them went to explore the place and change their clothes though. They were careful not to go out of the arena as the consequences have already been stated by Fubuki went they got the wristbands. They also went to get a tuxedo like Fubuki had ordered.

Hours and hours part. Soon, it was 6:30pm. Fubuki had already awoken from his slumber. He was satisfied to see that everyone had already been in the room chatting or doing their own things.

"Good job. Alright. Time for us to prepare for dinner. 10 minutes to change into the tuxedo, 5 minutes to fix your hair and 10 minuted to prepare your weapons and another 5 to double-check things. Hide your weapons though," Fubuki stated.

"What do you mean prepare your weapons? I thought you said there was no more fighting until tomorrow?" Kazemaru asked.

"I said 'official fights'. You'll see... Their dinners won't be boring. I'll tell you when we're about to go," Fubuki said and chuckled darkly. Everyone nodded hesitatingly and started to do what their supposed to do. Soon, it was time to double-check things.

"Everyone got your weapon hidden?" Fubuki asked. Everyone nodded.

"Fubuki-kun, what do you mean by the dinners not being boring? And why do we need to prepare weapons?" Haruna asked.

"Easy. During the dinner, every team is going to try their best to eat, kill a certain target and try not to get killed in the process. Of course, you can kill anyone you like too," Fubuki said with a smirk.

"B-But... If that really happens, how do we eat in peace?!" Kabeyama exclaimed.

"Plus if there is killing, won't there be blood all around? How do we even eat?" Kogure asked.

"We'll only be told to cry a river, build a bridge and get over it. Just deal with it. They won't do anything to help. Instead they'll just watch us fight with an amused look plastered on their faces," Fubuki said with a pissed off look.

"So... Who is our target?" Fidio asked. As if on cue, a letter was seen under their door. Fubuki picked it up and opened it. He read it and smirked.

"Our target is Androbella Scoranda of the devils. The one who is targeted in our team is..... Endou... You," Fubuki said looking up from the letter and looking at Endou. Everyone gasped in worry.

"Eheh..." Endou said rubbing the back of his head.

"Don't worry. We'll all protect you, Endou," Kimiro reassured.

"Arigatou (Thank you)," Endou said.

"But which team is targeting Endou?" Kazemaru asked.

"It's not stated here. They probable think its fun to see us guessing who is targeting who," Fubuki said.

"Hidoi (That's so mean)......" Tobitaka said.

"We just have to do it... Ne?" Toramaru said trying his best to lift the heavy atmosphere.

"Alright! Enough with the emotional and sad atmosphere! Listen up! All of us will do our best to protect Endou! He is our king tonight," Fubuki said.

"Hai (Yes)!"

"This is our target," Fubuki said showing them a photo of a girl, or you could say devil with pink hair and red eyes. Everyone squeezed to see the photo up close.

"Alright. Everyone ready?"

Everyone nodded.

"Ikuzo (Let's go)," Fubuki said and they headed out.