Dinner Part 1

Fubuki led them to the dinner hall where all of the teams will be having their dinner together. Of courses different tables for different teams. Endou and the others were really shocked to see such a big space. They then sat down at the table which has a card saying 'human representatives'. Soon, all the representatives arrived and the dinner started. Of course, there was a speech first.

"... Today's matches were quite one-sided. I hope there will be more struggling matches, not one-sided ones. But I like the cruelty of the matched. Well done in that! Well, let the dinner begin! I hope all of you manage to slay your targets. Happy Dark Games! May the odds forever be in your favor. Oh, and the team whose members get killed the most shall be eliminated," and the dinner began. Food began to be served.

"Alright. Everyone. Let's get ready," Fubuki said.

"Why don't we get eliminated? Then we wouldn't have to fight anymore," Kogure suggested.

"Baka (Idiot). If we get eliminated, we'll be a disgrace to the human race by losing not in the arena but in a dinner. All the other races will laugh at us. We'll be treated very badly by the government. It could lead to a whole life of shame," Kimiro said. "Plus... you wanna be the first one to die?? We can only be eliminated if most of us are killed..."

"I see..." Kogure muttered. He didn't want that to happen. No one does. So there's not choice.

"Why aren't there any fights beginning yet?" Hiroto asked.

"Well..... Normally nothing will happen until one of the teams decide to start attacking," Sayuka explained.

"But what is no one attacks the other team for the whole dinner?" Gouenji asked.

"Oh. After a while if no one starts to attack, the ones in charge of the Dark Games will start to attack everyone. So don't worry, one of teams will attack soon," Kimiro explained.

'Don't worry?! More like worry a lot!' Everyone except Kimiro, Sayuka and Fubuki thought in unison.

"Hey, why don't we start the bloodshed first?" Fubuki asked with a smirk while taking out his knife.

"I don't think that's a really good idea..." Kogure said.

"Ie (No). It's an excellent idea. If no one starts to attack, it will result to more bloodshed when those who are in charge of the Dark Games take action," Kimiro said as Sayuka nodded in agreement.

"Any more objections?" Fubuki asked. Everyone kept silent. "Then so be it. There'll be no more turning back," Fubuki said and randomly threw a knife at one of the teams. The knife cut one of team members's face slightly.

Everyone in the room turned to look at the one who threw the knife, namely, Fubuki Shirou, leader of the human representatives.

"Opps. Gomene (Sorry), my hand slipped," Fubuki said with a smirk. With that, an uproar was caused. Everyone started trying to kill each other. Those who didn't want to participate hid and ate silently.

"Alright, separate into two teams! One protect Endou from attacks, the other attack anyone possible," Fubuki said dodging a bullet. They did as they were told.

"Kimiro!" Fubuki called out. Kimiro looked at her leader and nodded. The two then made their way towards their target who was currently unaware of their attack.

Fubuki then took out his daggers and started throwing them at the target. While Kimiro took out her gun and started shooting at the target. The bullets and daggers managed to scrape Androbella slightly but she was not hit directly.

Androbella was then aware of her attackers. "Fubuki Shirou and Kimiro Nozoami of the human representatives. Have you come to kill me?" Androbella asked.

"You'll know pretty soon," Kimiro said and threw a kick at Androbella which was countered with a punch. Both were threw backwards. But Fubuki suddenly appeared behind the pinkette and stabbed the devil's arm with his dagger. She winced in pain. She then caught sight of her teammate who was nearby.

"Satoshi!" Kimiro exclaimed. Satoshi immediately saw his teammate in trouble and rushed towards her.

"Androbella, you okay?" the devil known as Satoshi asked in concern. Satoshi had brown hair and viper green eyes.

"I'm fine. Looks like I'm being targeted by the human representatives, not the vampires," Androbella said.

"Right, miscalculation," Satoshi said and took out swords. Two, in fact.

"So it's 2 vs 2 now, huh," Kimiro said.

"Yup," Fubuki said. Fubuki ran towards Androbella, ready to give her a strike in the skull but was blocked by a sword. Satoshi's sword then made its way to Fubuki. Fubuki jumped back before the swords manage to get him. Fubuki started fighting with Satoshi while Kimiro snuck up to Androbella while Satoshi was distracted.

The fierce battle continued to rage on as all of the representatives strived to kill their targets and protect their own targets. Fubuki blocked the swords with his dagger. 'Darn... It's hard blocking two swords with one dagger,' Fubuki thought while fighting back. He took a quick glance at Kimiro and Androbella. Both of them were also locked in fierce battle.

"You shouldn't look anywhere also when you're fighting!" Satoshi exclaimed and began pushing Fubuki backwards. Fubuki gritted his teeth as he did all he can to push the swords back. He succeeded in doing so. Fubuki use his free hand to get his other dagger and threw it at Satoshi. Satoshi, who reacted quickly, jumped backwards and dodged the dagger in the nick of time.

"Not bad," Fubuki said with a smirk. "You too," Satotshi said. Fubuki ran up towards Satoshi in a terrifying speed while throwing daggers. Satoshi dodged them, letting the daggers lodge themselves deep into the flesh of the poor guy behind him. Fubuki immediately took out a small pole. He pulled the top of the pole making it longer.

"Heeeaaahhhh!!!!"

CLANK!

The sounds of swords clashing with the pole resonated everywhere. But due to the chaos, it was barely audible. Fubuki jumped back and quickly gave a blow to Satoshi's side. Satotshi fell to the ground but quickly got up and managed to evade the flurry of daggers bring thrown at him. Fubuki leaned backwards to avoid an incoming axe.

Suddenly, Fubuki disappeared and reappeared right behind Satoshi. Fubuki stabbed Satoshi at the back with his dagger. This brought Satoshi down to his knees. Satoshi turned to look at Fubuki but was given a punch square in the face. Satoshi fell to the ground wincing in pain. Looks like he won't be getting up anymore. Fubuki then diverted his attention to Kimiro and Androbella.