Slowly Breaking Apart

Yeah. So it's been a friggin' long time since I updated. I apologize for that. But anyways, here's the new chappie :) oh, there will be torture. Don't worry, I'll put a warning so those of you who don't want to read it may skip.
_________________________________________________________________________
Kidou exited the arena and into the hallways. He walked all the way done and turned. There, he found Fubuki leaning against the wall, waiting for him. Upon Kidou's arrival, Fubuki regained his posture and nodded. Kidou nodded back.

"So where do we start?" Kidou asked.

"Start what?" another voice interjected from behind them, startling the two, making them jump into a fighting stance.

"Oh. It's just you guys," the two relaxed.

"What's going on? Where you two planning to do something without telling the rest of us?" Endou asked in a serious tone. The two exchanged glances and were silent.

"We need all the help we can get," Kidou stated. Fubuki hummed in agreement before turned to face them.

"Kogure and Tsunami are missing... And by the looks of it, they might have been captured by the werewolves," Fubuki stated.

"What?! Why didn't you guys tell anyone about this! This is serious business!" Someoka exclaimed.

"Calm down, Someoka. I'm sure they have a good reason for this," Gouenji interjected.

"He is right. We don't want to cause panic and chaos. That wouldn't really be good in our situation, not isn't it?" Kidou inquired calmly. The pink head reluctantly backed down.

"You guys going to help us?" Fubuki asked, twisting his dagger around. "The lives of our friends could be in danger. We're not sure of it, but you'll never know. When the time comes, you'll be forever to put your life on the line too,"

A determined look settled upon Endou's face. "Of course. If they're in danger, we save them,"

Gouenji closed his eyes, an amused smile on his face. "We have no choice now, don't we?"

"Of course! We're going to beat the shit out of them for taking our friends!" Someoka exclaimed.

"Mind your language, Someoka," Kidou muttered. But as expected, Someoka didn't care.

"So where do we start?" Endou asked. "This place is HUGE!"

"You know this place best. Where do you think they'll be?" everyone turned to face Fubuki. He pondered for a moment before a malicious smirk appeared on his face.

"Get ready. We're wrecking the werewolves' dorm,"
_________________________________________________________________________

A shriek resounded in the room followed by cries.

"Now, now, were only getting started, little boy~"

Crack.

"Ghhh-! S-Stop...! *hiccup* I s-said stop-p it...!" Kogure exclaimed between chokes and sobs as the the werewolf once again ripped off one of his fingernails.

FLASHBACK

"You guys are from the werewolf race?!" Kogure exclaimed.

"Listen. What ever you guys saw on the newspaper is a scam. Fubuki and Hiroto never-" Tsunami was cut off by the girl.

"And why should we listen to you? We told you. We're just following orders. There's no proof you guys didn't do it anyways," the girl flipped her hair to the back, a indifferent look on her face.