Trauer

Wheeee another chappie :p thanks to those who replied HAHA here's the single chappie then aha about 8.5k or so(?) it might be short for some of u out there but well I've never put so much in one before so I don't know if its gonna turn out good or bad or just plain weird so please bear with me *laugh cry emoji* xD Didn't have time to reread it cuz of national exams coming up so... Sorry in advance if there's any grammatical errors or stuff ehe

"Monsters don't sleep under your bed, they scream inside your head,"- unknown

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Things were not looking good.

'Calm down, Kidou. Think. Think like you always do,' Kidou told himself as a bead of sweat dripped down the side of his cheek. Endou was on the ground, gripping his leg in pure agony. Fubuki wasn't any better, the pool of blood below him was growing larger by the minute. He had to take action. Endou was out of the question. With such an injured leg, it was going to be extremely hard for him to continue attacking.

Kidou rushed over to Endou's side first. Carefully but hastily, he dragged Endou out of the dorms. Gardass was howling and wiping furiously at his eyes. From the corner of his eyes, he could see that he was also keeping a grip on his own broken joint.

He then rushed to Fubuki's side.

"Fubuki... Can you stand...?" Kidou asked as he watch the other try to support himself with the help of the wall.

"Get me a piece of cloth," Fubuki snarled with gritted teeth, anger seething through his teeth as his eyes locked onto Gardass, bloodlust strong enough to kill.

"But-"

"Just do it!"

Kidou looked around and saw the curtains. Gardass seemed to be slowly regaining his sight. He had to hurry. Tearing the piece of cloth which held the curtains in place, he delivered it to Fubuki who immediately snatched it, held the front of his shirt with his mouth and began tying it tight around his body in attempt to slow the blood flow. Kidou could see through Fubuki's gritted teeth that having something pressing onto an open wound is not a pleasant feeling.

"This should do for now," Fubuki said with a shaky breath once he was done and pushed away from the wall, facing the monstrous beast which had already started crouched towards them. No doubt that despite having a broken limb and large size, the werewolf was yet still fully capable of pouncing and seizing them between his claws.

Kidou raised his gun while Fubuki raised his own weapon. Giving each other a glance-- a strange sense of trust coursing through them--as they nodded.

3..

Gardass snarled as saliva dripped from the side of his mouth.

2...

Gardass flexed his hind limbs, gathering up the energy.

1...

They both dodged to the side as Gardass pounced. Not giving them a break, Gardass quickly turned around and began chasing whichever one his body reacted to. Although his eyesight had been impaired, he still had the keen sense of smell of a werewolf.

Kidou cursed as he noticed the werewolf hot on his trails. Glancing around the room, he jumped onto one of the beds and took advantage of its elasticity to dodge the bulldozing bunch of meat-- werewolf. He was lucky that he had managed to jump high enough as inertia played it's magic into getting Gardass to slam himself into the wall.

Gardass was stunned for a few moments as he shook his head, trying to shake off his daze. That's when he felt the coat of fur in his back being ripped open by a burning blade. Ice boy had took a strike, sending his back bleeding. Just as he turned to return the blow, he was met with once again with a sudden burst of excruciating pain as he felt a bullet lodge itself into his beefy shoulder, shredding through muscle and flesh. He howled and swipped backwards, successfully sending Kidou crashing into the wall, crumpling to the ground.