Setting Out

The next day, everyone met in the field at 7:00 am. No one was late. They didn't want to be late. "Coach, do we have to change into anything?" Endou asked.

"It didn't say anything like that," Kudou said. "You will automatically change when you enter the door," Fubuki said. "Why do you seem to know so much?" Kidou asked. Everyone turned their attention to Fubuki.

"You will know soon enough," Fubuki said coldly. They then got on the bus. The bus then took them to the Dark Arena. It was a very long trip. After a few hours, they FINALLY arrive. It was really big.

They got off the bus. A man came out of the arena. "You must be the representatives of the humans. Welcome. Here are your wristbands," The man said and gave them each wristbands. The wristbands looked normal. But it had a star shaped design on it.

"Wristbands?" Tobitaka asked. "That is to make sure no one escapes. The wristband will shock you with electricity once you get out of the barrier. You will then be dragged back into the arena," Fubuki explained in a cold tone.

They then entered the door. Fubuki was right. Once they entered the door, they were changed into a different set of clothing. It was a purple and black shirt with black shorts. "Fubuki! You were right!" Endou exclaimed.

"You can change clothing later if you want to," Fubuki said. Everyone turned to him and gasped. The tips of Fubuki's hair were blue. He had piercings at his ears. He also wore a collar with spikes and he also wore gloves. He had a leader armband too.

Fubuki wore a red shirt with a black jeans-material jacket. He also wore a pair of jeans and a pair of red and white sneakers. He looked so different from before. He used to look so friendly. Now he looks kind of........ Wild. But he looked good in it.

"What is with the face? Geez," Fubuki said and looked away. "Even your personality changed!" Aki exclaimed pointing to Fubuki with a shocked look on her face. "This is the real me. Duh!" Fubuki said. "Glad to see you well and alive, Ice Boy!" A voice called out.

The voice came from the entrance. "Kimiro! Stop it with the nicknames," Fubuki said. Everyone turned to the entrance to see a girl with long silky knee-length maroon hair and shiny maroon orbs and a girl with long, straight brown hair that reaches her back and brown orbs.

"Good to see you participating in the Dark Games this year too," the girl with maroon hair said. Everyone gasped as they heard what she said. "No wonder you knew so much about the Dark Games! You were a representative of the humans in the Dark Games!" Someoka exclaimed.

"Bingo! That is right," Fubuki said. "Who are they? Are they the ones who are replacing Kouta and the others?" The girl with brown hair asked. "Yup. They didn't even train. I just hope they will actually put up a fight to survive," Fubuki said. The team gasped at what Fubuki said.

"Well.... Fubuki-kun may sound mean.... But once you see the situation, you'll get it. I mean..... It's going to be like... kill or be killed," the girl with brown hair said. "Minna (Everyone), this is Kimiro Nozoami," Fubuki said gesturing to the girl with maroon hair.

Kimiro wore a sleeveless black shirt with had a collar. It had a a zipper down the middle. She also wore a black tights. She wore black high heels. She has piercings. It was hanging and it was a shape of a diamond.

"This is Sayuka Mitsuda," Fubuki said and gestured to the girl with brown hair. Sayuka wore a the same thing except that her clothes were brown instead. She had piercings too. They were in the shape of flowers.

"Both of them were also the former representatives of the human race. In short, your seniors," Fubuki said. The team seemed worried. The Dark Games sounded scary. Really scary.

"Eh? Where's the coach?" Kurimatsu asked. "The coach left just after we came in here," Natsumi said. "Of course. The coach doesn't want to get involved in the fighting and bloodshed," Fubuki said in an as-a-matter-of-fact tone.

"Bloodshed?" Endou asked. "Of course there will be bloodshed," Fubuki said. Suddenly, a big axe was being thrown to Fubuki. It was aiming straight for his neck. "FUBUKI!!!" Endou shouted as everyone's eyes widened.

Fubuki held one of his hand up and caught the axe with ease. "Geez! You didn't have to shout. It is normal to have knives flinging towards you all of a sudden," Fubuki said. He then turned to the direction the axe came from.

"You too, Desuta! You should stop it. Don't go killing them off already. They're new," Fubuki said. "I was aiming for you, Ice Boy," Desuta said. Desuta walked towards them and stopped in front of them. "Desuta?!?!" Everyone except Fubuki, Kimiro and Sayuka exclaimed.

"They are the new representatives of the human race? You got to be kidding me," Desuta said. "I am not kidding you," Fubuki said rolling his eyes in annoyance. "So. You are the leader again? Last year, only you, Kimiro and Sayuka seemed worthy to participate in the Dark Games," Desuta said.

"Speak for yourself. Aren't you the leader too?" Fubuki said. "Bingo! You saw this, didn't you?" Desuta asked pointing to his armband which was meant for leaders. "Yup," Fubuki said in a oh-so-obvious tone.

"D-Desuta participated in the Dark Games too?!?!" Endou exclaimed with wide eyes. "I already knew Desuta before the whole 'chosen one' fiasco," Fubuki said turning to face them.

"I saw your acting. It was impressive, Ice Boy," Desuta said with a smirk. "Why do all of you people keep calling me by my nickname?" Fubuki asked in exasperation. "Anyways, got to go. See you later," Desuta said and left.

After Desuta left, a man walked towards them and stopped in front of them. "Welcome, representatives of the human race! Come with me! I shall bring you to the waiting room," A man said.

"When will the fighting begin?" Fubuki asked. "It is now 12:55. The fight will begin at 2:10 pm, Fubuki-sama," The man said. "Arigatou (Thank you)," Fubuki said. "As usual, you are really given the respect," Kimiro said in a teasing tone. "Whatever," Fubuki said. They then followed the man to the waiting room.