Dinner Part 2

Hey, everyone! I'm terribly sorry for the late update! /._.\||| Sometimes I just don't know what to write. But in the end, I managed to think up something. Hope you guys like it. You might also notice that sometimes I try to put in Japanese words to make it more realistic. If you notice anything wrong, please tell me. Thx and.... Enjoy~
_________________________________________________________________________________

MEANWHILE

"Minna (Everyone)! We have to protect Endou!" Hiroto exclaimed. "That's right!" Fidio exclaimed before firing his gun. Kazemaru rushed to the front and gave a swift kick to the demon on his right before stabbing a vampire on his left.

"Sugoi (Wow)! Kazemaru, when did you get so good at this?" Haruna asked from under the table.

"Watching the fights," Kazemaru said turning to face her.

"Be careful!" Kidou exclaimed deflecting a dagger just when it was about to stab Kazemaru in the back.

"A-Arigatou (T-Thanks)," Kazemaru stammered. The fight went on and on. From time to time, they would help their teammates during battles. Things were going smoothly. that was until he showed up...

Razor walked into the middle of the chaos, perfectly deflecting and killing everyone in the way. It doesn't matter who it was. Vampires, werewolves or demons. He cut down everything in his way. After all, he is the infamous Razor the Seperator. All his victims are always found in at least 30 pieces. Well, except those he half-heartedly killed. The victims he focus on always get the honor of getting dissected into pieces.

Razor walked toward the group where the representatives of the normal human race were protecting Endou with a maniacal smirk and two pair of scissors in hand. Fidio and the others took notice of him immediately. I mean, why wouldn't they? There was a psychotic maniacally crazy serial killer that has two pairs of bloody scissors who was giving off killer vibes walking their way. Plus there's the fact that a red trail follows him where he goes...

"Razor..." Teres muttered with a serious look on his face. It was a clash between the normal human race and the human race which kills people. Teres knows that Razor is a very dangerous opponent.

"Mitsuketa (Found you)!~~ Normal human race!~" Razor said with a creepy look on his face as his scissors go SNIP!! SNIP!! His personality seemed to be a little different from before though... Maybe that's what happens when he lets his killing personality loose.

Teres winced at the sound of the scissors snipping. He held up his contractable spear. Fidio, Hiroto, Tsunami, Kazemaru and Gouenji jumped to his side. The others were busy either defending Endou or killing others off.

"Oya Oya~~ You guys are going to try and protect Mr. Endou-kun?~" Razor asked with a bloodlust in his eyes. "Zan nen deshita (Too bad)! I'm going to have to kill you all and then take my sweet time dissecting Mr. Endou-kun!~ But I suppose I can play with you guys or a moment~~"

Razor then raised both of his scissors and charged at all six of them at once.

Fidio fired his gun meanwhile Tsunami and the others used long-ranged weapons to attack. But Razor dodged ALL of the bullets. He deflected ALL the other attacks and was closing in REAL FAST. In one swipe, he sent Tsunami and Teres toppling to the ground and hitting their heads. Both of them groaned but were pretty much alive. They got up but very slowly.

Razor then swiped is scissors at Fidio, who was out of bullets. It just barely missed his eyes. Luckily, it only cut his cheeks and not cut his eyes. Razor went on and on with his attacks, cutting Fidio's shoulder, legs, arms, stomach. The cuts were not really deep but they were bleeding quite badly. Just before Razor could stab into Fidio's eyes and gouge his eye out, Kazemaru kicked Razor from the side. Fidio sent Kazemaru a grateful look and quickly reloaded his gun.