Accident

Hey, guys! XD I'm back with another update ahaha yeah I know I haven't updated in like 3 months /0.0\||| Really sorry :'( Anyways, hope you all enjoy this chappie~
___________________________________________________________________

THUMP! THUMP! CRACK!!

With a few attempts, the door was busted open. The five of them, Kidou, Fubuki, Gouenji, Endou and Someoka, entered the room cautiously with their weapons raised. As expected, there was not a living soul in sight. The whole room was in pitch black darkness.

Fubuki gave Kidou a look as Kidou nodded.

"Search the room. Every nook and cranny. Not a single corner left unchecked," Fubuki stated with authority in his voice. Everyone immediately got to work. They ransacked the place. The beds, the bathroom, the werewolves' belongings...

They were silent as they worked until...

"Oi... Everyone come and take a look!" Someoka exclaimed. Everyone surrounded him and peered in to see the news of Fubuki and Hiroto killing a werewolf. Their faces were scribbled with red marker. Beside it, there was a small piece of paper with numbers on it.

"2, 1, 19, 5, 13, 5, 14, 20? What do these numbers mean??" Endou asked, a puzzled expression upon his face. "Maybe it has nothing to do with the case at hand?"

"No... It should mean something..." Gouenji muttered. "Otherwise, they wouldn't have purposely placed something onto it with the newspaper to keep it from flying,"

"Gouenji no yuutori (Gouenji's right), it should be related somehow," Fubuki stated. "For all we know, it could be some kind of code to communicate with the other werewolves,"

Kidou was silent as he stared at those numbers. 2, 1, 19, 5, 13, 5, 14, 20.... 2, 1, 19, 5, 13, 5, 14, 20......

"Maybe the 2 stands for 2 people kidnapped to 1 place at er... 19 hours?" Someoka offered.

"No..." Gouenji stated. "That's not right..."

2, 1... B, A? Kidou's eyes widened. He began counting with his fingers. The others looked at him quizzically. Just then, something clicked.

"Naruhodo (I see). Sasu ga Kidou (As expected of Kidou)!" Fubuki smirked and began counting too. Gouenji had a smug smile on his face.

"Nani Nani (What's going on)??" Endou enquired.

"I've got it. B, A, S, E, M, E, N, T. That's our next lead," Kidou stated with a smirk.

Someoka let out a gruff grunt. "Then let's go. We haven't got all..."

Fubuki cut him off, his eyes widening. "Wait. I just realized something. Why would the werewolves purposely leave a note here? Unless they knew..."

Fubuki was interrupted by a new deep voice. "That's right, Ice Boy. I guess you're still quite bright, after all. We knew you'd all be busting our dorm rooms. But still, I didn't think you'd all be this smart to be able to figure out the code my fellow... Colleague left,"

A tall silhouette of a man was standing at the doorway, casting a long shadow into the room.

"Gardass..." Fubuki growled under his breath. A new terror dawned upon the others. Weapons were immediately raised. Gardass smirked, a malevolent aura emitting from him. Under the influence of the Dark Games Arena, werewolves have the ability to shift into their werewolf form at any time of the day. They were no longer only restricted to the night of the full moon. This gave the race a great advantage.

Gardass bared his teeth before leaping towards them. Fur sprouted out of his forearms and head so fast that in a burst of hair, he was fully transformed, bearing rows of sharp teeth and gleaming eyes that carried the bloodlust of a bloodthirsty beast, which in this case, it did. The 5 scattered, 3 to the left and 2 to the right. Naturally, Gardass went for the side with more people.