"Your Poopy Pampers"

Danny had only been sipping on his apple juice and water for about twenty minutes when he felt something in his gut twist. It was the unmistakable feeling that he needed to find a toilet, and quick. The combination of the fresh liquids and animal crackers that Nurse Amanda had brought him, along with the previous night's alcohol that still flowed throughout his body, must have triggered a complete laxative-effect. Thankfully, Andy had not yet returned from his exam with Nurse Richards and the other hungover patients in the Men's Dormitory were asleep. 

Danny quietly got out of bed, again hiding his fresh diaper by wrapping himself in his white bedsheet, and took a single step toward the door with the intent of finding a bathroom. At that point, he didn't care if he had to tear off his diaper and walk around the University Health Center naked; he was not going to poop a diaper for a second time. 

But, before he could take his second step, Nurse Amanda appeared in the doorway, along with Kaitlyn Murpheys. Danny froze and hoped that he had somehow turned invisible - Kaitlyn was his crush Jennifer's best friend and fellow sorority sister. Danny vaguely remembered seeing Kaitlyn at the mixer with his fraternity the previous night...maybe she also drank too much and needed to spend the night in the health center? But then why was she with Nurse Amanda in the Men's Dormitory?

"Oh good," Nurse Amanda said to Danny, "We were just coming to get you."

Danny felt completely vulnerable and exposed, afraid to move a muscle in case the tell-tale crinkle of his diaper gave away the fact he had been demoted from boxers or briefs. He clutched his bedsheet even more tightly. 

"Could you follow us, please?"

Nurse Amanda apparently had no sense of volume control, because she was speaking normally, which was causing a few of the other men in the dormitory to shift in their beds. The fear of being in the middle of a group of people while diapered was enough for Danny to regain control over himself and nod his head. 

He followed Nurse Amanda into the hall but was disappointed when Kaitlyn let him pass in front of her, so she was walking behind him. It was too easy for him to imagine her getting a good look of the outline of his bulky diaper butt through the sheet but he couldn't think about it too much, because he needed to concentrate on his intestines. The anxiety of seeing Nurse Amanda with Kaitlyn had not calmed his stomach down and he was afraid of losing control of his bowels then and there. 

The trio passed a doorway where Danny spotted Nurse Richards meeting with Andy, and then they entered the same exam room where Danny had been put into a fresh diaper less than half an hour earlier. 

Nurse Amanda turned to Danny and said, "Mr. Smith, this is Kaitlyn, she is one of our student trainees...I believe you know her?"

Danny nodded his head. He had forgotten that Kaitlyn worked at the Student Health Center - she was premed and wanted to be a doctor one day. 

"Would it be all right if she observes us? Earlier, I forgot to record your height and weight, so this shouldn't take long. Plus, we can see if you can hold down some aspirin now." 

"Actually, Nurse Amanda, I think I'd just prefer if it was the two of us," Danny said, avoiding eye contact with Kaitlyn. 

"Mr. Smith, it really isn't a big deal and it's always such a help for the trainees to see real interactions between patients and providers. And if privacy is the concern, you should know that Kaitlyn is required to adhere to HIPPA the same as I am. And you know Kaitlyn, she's such a sweetheart...So would you please be a good friend and let her stay?"

Danny hated being confrontational and Nurse Amanda had been talking so quickly he was still processing the information when she asked him a second time, and the pressure of the attention, as well as the desire to get through the experience as quickly as possible in order to find a toilet, caused him to say, "I guess so, but..."