Dress Up and Pretend

Jennifer stepped forward and knelt before Danny. 

"Jennifer, what-what are you doing?" Danny stammered. 

"What do you mean, little baby? I'm going to put you into a fresh diaper, of course."

"Could we please take a timeout and talk first?" Danny asked.

Jennifer put her index finger to her lip and authoritatively hushed him which made the other girls laugh. 

Danny's stomach sank as Jennifer leaned forward and pushed him onto his back. She then untaped his diaper, and Danny instinctively put his hands over the tapes but Jennifer slapped his hands hard, so he opted to cover his face instead. He couldn't believe he was about to have a diaper that he had actually wet changed in front of an entire sorority and by his crush. Peeking through his fingers, Danny watched as Jennifer unfolded a new diaper, the one with all of the pink designs, and she set it next to her. She then pulled the front of Danny's diaper down, exposing himself to the onlookers, who whooped and hollered at the sight of him. Jennifer crossed his ankles together and then pushed his legs up to lift his butt a bit and she slid out the diaper and then she began wiping his butt and private parts with a baby wipe. He was humiliated but that didn't stop him from becoming excited as Jennifer touched him in all of his intimate areas. He had imagined being touched by her a lot but never because of a diaper change. When she was finished wiping him, she slid the fresh diaper under him and lowered his butt onto it. She then began generously dousing him and the front part of the diaper with baby powder until there was a thick cloud of dust hanging above them. Finally, she snugly fastened him into his new diaper and brushed her hands together, admiring her work. 

"There, is the baby all happy now with his fresh diaper?" she asked.

Danny didn't answer so Jennifer repeated her question with an extra edge in her voice and, this time, Danny replied "Yes." 

The sorority's rush chair, who was apparently the emcee for this event, again took over and instructed Danny to open his remaining gifts. Jennifer handed him the next one with a wicked grin and he opened it...at first he he was confused but as he unfolded the soft material, he realized it was a pair of plastic panties. They were solid pink and had white ruffles across the seat and looked stretchy. Jennifer stood him up and guided his feet and legs into the panties, and then she pulled them up around his diaper. Tight elastic bands dug into his upper thighs and around his waist, ensuring there would be no leaks. Again, the watching girls cooed and awed at "how cute" he looked. Jennifer playfully swatted his ruffled behind and, in a loud voice, said, "Aw, you're cuter than ever, Danny. Why don't you tell everyone what you love most about your new panties?"

Danny blushed so much that his face was a redder tint than his pink plastic panties. 

"Please, Jennifer, come on." 

"Well, if you're too shy to admit how much you love them, I'll let everyone know..."

Turning to address all the other girls, Jennifer continued, "You see girls, Danny once texted me that he wanted to see a picture of me in my panties. Little did I know, he really wanted his own pair of panties and just wanted to have a little girl-talk. Well, I hope you're happy, Danny. You're finally getting your little fashion show!"

Several girls cheered and yelled, "Yay, Danny!"

"Open the next gift," the emcee ordered. 

Jennifer handed him his next gift bag and he nervously opened it and pulled away the white tissue paper. He pulled out a pair of white cotton tights, which elicited further cheers from the onlookers. Again, Jennifer helped him roll up the tights and pulled them up and over his plastic panties and diaper. He had actually been hopeful the tights would at least cover the pink panties and diaper but was disappointed to find that the tights weren't opaque enough. The plastic panties were still clearly visible and the bulge of his thick diaper would not be mistaken for any other kind of underwear.