Sorority Diaper Sissy

It took a moment for Danny's adjust to the daylight. But when his eyes did adjust, he wished he was blind...The Health Center was adjacent to the main student quad where there were several dormitories around and where students often hung out on the grass, talking, studying, playing frisbee. There were at least fifty students out and almost as soon as Danny had stepped out of the Health Center, heads started turning in his direction, fingers were being pointed at him, phones were taking pictures and videos, and Danny could hear laughter surrounding him. He felt his lips quivering and froze. He looked down, trying to ignore how his pastel pink hospital gown failed to cover up his white diaper, and at a crack in the sidewalk, wishing he could disappear into it. 

He might have stood there forever, but Kaitlyn grabbed his hand and pulled him forward, loudly exclaiming, "Come on, baby!" 

He continued to look down, trying to ignore all the other students, but it was impossible as Kaitlyn seemed to stop along the sidewalk to respond to Danny's fans' questions:

"He's actually twenty-one, believe it or not."

"Yes, he definitely uses his diapers."

"Yeah, the little guy can't handle grown-up drinks like alcohol."

It didn't help that Danny still really needed to pee, but at least his focus on bladder-control was providing a tiny bit of distraction from how his life was presently imploding. 

Thankfully, Kaitlyn eventually pulled him to the other side of the quad and to a side street where she had parked her car. But when Danny finally looked up at Kaitlyn's car, he wanted to cry all over again. He had assumed she would have something fancy like a BMW but she had a jeep - and both of its doors were currently off.

Kaitlyn helped him step up and into the passenger seat and she even buckled his seatbelt for him but his diaper was totally on display as the seatbelt had pinched his hospital gown up even higher. She pulled the seatbelt tight across his shoulder and waistline which increased the pressure he was feeling on his bladder. 

She got into the jeep and immediately drove on the main street next to the quad and honked at all the students that had just witnessed Danny's walk of shame. They hit a few speed bumps and Danny almost lost it and wet his diaper but he managed to avoid disaster. He absolutely could not wet this diaper - he was certain Kaitlyn would be all too happy to tell Dr. Jones he had not been able to stay dry and that, as Dr. Jones had threatened, would mean more diapers for Danny. 

"Can we please just hurry back to the fraternity?" Danny whined desperately. 

"Oh, yes, yes," Kaitlyn said, "But first we need to stop at the sorority."

The color drained from Danny's face. "Why do we have to go there?"

"I need to drop off a few things and, besides, don't you want your phone and stuff back?" 

"You know where it is?" Danny asked. 

"Yeah, you left all that at the sorority when Campus Safety took you away."

Danny finally had the courage to ask Kaitlyn the question that had been burning through his mind all morning: "Wait, so do you know what happened to me last night?"

She laughed loudly and said, "Oh yeah, well, at least part of it. It's the kind of thing I don't think I will ever forget."

"What happened?" Danny asked. 

"So, you did leave the party with Jennifer. Or, more like you waddled out of the party. Everyone had heard that you lost a bet with Jacob and that you were wearing a diaper. You were pretty drunk and must not have noticed how saggy your diaper was. The whole sorority was texting Jennifer about it in our groupchat, making fun of her for having a crush on a diaper boy, but she actually played along with the teasing and seemed to brush it off as just a stupid bet you had lost. Maybe because she was a bit tipsy herself, but she made a naughty joke about giving you a diaper change, so we were like whatever."