Dr. Jones' Ultimatum

Danny awoke to the sound of snickering. He opened his eyes, forgetting for a moment where he was, until he felt his diaper. He opened his eyes to see Andy standing over him along with another male student. Danny sat up and saw that his bedsheet had somehow ended up on the floor and the two guys were laughing at him in his diaper.

"Aw, is the baby awake?" Andy teased.

"Look, he pissed in it" the other guy said. 

With horror, Danny realized the student was right. The front of his diaper was again dark and yellow, and only then did he recognize the cold, damp feeling against his skin. Andy quickly took a photo and said, "I'm gonna send this to our hall's groupchat." 

"Stop, you can't do that," Danny said, trying to speak with an intimidating growl, but his throat was so dry that his voice broke as he talked. 

"What fraternity are you in?" the other guy asked. 

Danny ignored the question and got out of bed to pick up the sheet. As he did so, he made one effort to snatch the phone out of Andy's hand but slipped on the bedsheet and fell to the ground. The two guys laughed as Andy continued pointing his phone at Danny. 

"His name is Danny Smith," Andy said to the other student, "We'll figure out which fraternity he's in." 

"Yeah, definitely not the fraternity we want to join." 

For the first time, Danny considered how his diaper ordeal might reflect on the rest of the fraternity and hoped he wasn't going to get in trouble with his brothers. Right now was peak rush season, when all the frats did their best to recruit a large class of freshmen and it was all basically a popularity contest. Being known as the diaper fraternity could definitely hurt his fraternity's chances of hitting their quota for the new class. If they didn't get enough first years to join, all the upperclassmen's fees and dues would skyrocket. 

Danny picked himself up, covered himself in the sheet, and got back into the bed. Thankfully, the two guys left the dormitory - they must have already been checked out by Dr. Jones. Danny checked the clock and saw that it was already after noon - he had slept much longer than he had expected! The rest of the Men's Dormitory was empty but there was a lot more noise coming from the rest of the Health Center which didn't bode well for Danny's wish to have a discreet checkout. He was also disappointed that he had wet himself again, but Nurse Amanda had said that his BAC was still over the legal limit when he returned to bed and she had made him drink a whole bunch of liquids to hydrate...maybe he had been so tired that he lost control. 

A few minutes later, Kaitlyn entered the room, holding something behind her back, with a big grin and loudly asked, "I heard that Mr. Sleep-Diapers is awake now." 

"Shut up, Kaitlyn."

"Oh grumpy boy!" she replied, still smiling, "I guess that might be on account of your wet dipees? That freshman Andy made a point of announcing to everyone that you were awake and needed a fresh diaper!"

Damn it, Danny said to himself. 

"Nurse Richards sent me to see if that was the case!"

"Fuck off, Kaitlyn!"

"Oh don't be a naughty boy. You know, it's an infraction if you're rude to student trainees, and I heard you might already be in some hot water...Our House Mom was not happy to have to deal with you last night. So if I were you, I'd be on best behavior."

For the umpteenth time, Danny wondered what had happened the previous night, after he blacked out. He had learned that two Campus Safety officers were needed to bring him from Kaitlyn and his crush Jennifer's sorority house to the Health Center, and Nurse Amanda had said he had been "belligerent" with her and Nurse Richards...maybe he was in some sort of trouble now.