Out of the Frying Pan...

Danny woke with a start. He didn't know where he was and what he was wearing but the events of the past day immediately flooded him with shame. He was still in Jennifer's bed, wearing his diaper, plastic panties, tights, mittens, and leotard. At least the stupid binky had fallen out while he was asleep. He didn't know what time it was but hoped he hadn't been asleep too long. After he regained his bearings, he sat up in the bed, but as he did so, his stomach immediately twisted. It was a sharp, burning sensation and he had to suck in a breath to prevent himself from pooping himself right then and there. Oh no, oh no, oh no. He needed to find a bathroom, but even if he did, what would he do? His hands were still locked away in the mittens and useless. As he sat, trying to figure out what to do, the door opened and in came Jennifer and Kaitlyn. 

"Yay, baby girl is finally awake," Kaitlyn said. She slurred her words a bit and was looking a bit red-faced, so Danny assumed she had participated in the recruitment fun too. 

"Please, I need to use the bathroom right now. Please just let me use the toilet," Danny begged.

Jennifer smiled at him, "Aw, do you need to makes another poopsies?" She must have also participated in the drinking because her words were slurred too.

"Please, Jennifer, I really have to go." 

She looked off to the side like she was speaking to some other presence in the room and said, "You know what really sucks, Danny?" 

He shook his head and leaned forward, trying to keep himself together, he looked up as she turned back to him and said, "You do!" Her and Kaitlyn both started giggling at her punchline. 

"I really liked you, you know, Danny? And then you literally had to go and put on a diaper and shit yourself in front of basically the whole campus. Even my sisters from home somehow found out about it and oh, they had a fun time texting me and sending me stupid gifs, calling me a cradle-robber, so thanks for that, Danny. And now everyone thinks I'm an idiot for liking you."

"Oh come on, we don't think that," Kaitlyn said, "We love you."

Jennifer shook her head and said, "Nope, you think I'm an idiot. And you know why, Danny?" 

Danny was busy squeezing his eyes shut, trying to hold on.

"I'm an idiot because you know what I told like the whole sorority before our mixer? That I liked you because you seemed more mature than all the other guys." 

Kaitlyn giggled, and said, "It's true, she actually said that." 

"So what's worse, Danny? Being a diaper boy or being known as the girl who liked the diaper boy?" 

"Oh it's definitely him, love. He's the worst," Kaitlyn said. 

The two of them started giggling and Jennifer shrugged her shoulders and said, "Yeah, probably."

"Please...the bathroom," Danny whined. 

"No toilet for you, little Danny," Jennifer responded, "Just use your diapee like a good girl." 

"We didn't put those laxatives in your milk for nothing, dear," Kaitlyn added.

Laxatives? Just the word itself crushed Danny's spirits. He took one step forward before he involuntarily dropped into a squat and proceeded to poop himself in front of the two tipsy sorority sisters. He felt the warm mess spread across his backside but he just couldn't help it. An urge to pee immediately followed and he didn't even bother resisting this time. All hope was lost and he proceeded to wet himself and felt the diaper sag lower and lower. 

"Oh my god, you smell fucking disgusting!" Kaitlyn said. 

They immediately got him back into his tutu and pulled him out of their room. As they walked him downstairs, a whole crowd of drunk girls was waiting and clapped upon seeing him. 

"He already pooped himself again!" Jennifer yelled. 

The shame was too much. The way his tutu bounced with each step, the way his diaper swung forward and backward, heavy with his pee and poop, the scent that followed him, filling the space, eliciting cries and complaints from all the girls. When he reached the floor, the sorority rush chair announced that it was time for him to open the rest of his gifts, but he first needed a change. But as the group began heading for the chapter room, the front door of the sorority swung open and Danny's eyes went wide with panic upon seeing the sorority's house mother with a bag of groceries in hand. Upon seeing him, her face flushed red and turned into a grimace of anger and said, "You again?" 

Danny froze while some of the older sorority sisters quietly took the red solo cups away from the freshmen girls and whispered that they should leave before the house mother called Campus Security. But the house mother kept her eyes locked on Danny alone. She set her groceries down and immediately strode over to him, stating through gritted teeth, "I thought I told you to never come to this house again!" 

She stopped in front of him, sniffed the air, and her back stiffened. "Did you poop yourself again!" she cried. "I have had enough of this!" 

She grabbed Danny by his left ear - she had a strong grip for a woman who appeared in her mid fifties. Kaitlyn and Jennifer immediately released their hold on Danny's arms and the house mother began pulling him towards the front door. But every few steps, she stopped to use her free hand to swat his behind, spreading his mess even further, with some blows connecting with his hamstrings. Despite his diaper, he still felt the stings of her spankings and he started to yip and futilely try to dodge them. The remaining sorority sisters started to giggle and clap and cheer on the house mother. Eventually, the house mother had brought him to the front door, opened it, and pushed him out. "If you come here again without my permission, I will call the police on you!" 

With that, she slammed the door shut and Danny could hear her march back down to begin yelling at the sorority sisters. 

It had all happened so quickly that Danny was in shock. He wasn't sure how many minutes passed before he again regained his bearings. He turned around and took in his surroundings. It looked like the early evening, beginning to get dark outside. He was on sorority row - another sorority house was directly across from him and he saw a group of girls on the porch staring and pointing at him. One quickly ran inside and soon other faces started to appear in the windows. There were multiple sororities on either side of him. And he was all the way on the opposite side of campus from his fraternity house. It wasn't until after he realized these geographic realities that he looked down and remembered he was dressed as a ballerina, with his hands locked in mittens, and with a very wet and poopy diaper drooping beneath his tutu, only being held up with the added support of his plastic panties and white tights.