Barriers and Desires

That night, Danny had all sorts of squirmy, embarrassing dreams filled with wet diapers, moans, and hard guys. When he finally woke, he discovered his own dick was futilely pressing against the cage in which Laila had locked him, and he was still tightly wrapped in the pink unicorn diaper that Laila had taped onto him. But he was almost grateful for the cage - it was a physical barrier that kept him connected to an older version of himself, the one from just a week ago, where he never would have been aroused by such dreams, never would have been so...so delighted by a pink dildo and a hot guy straddling his chest, licking and sucking the guy until...Again, Danny had to redirect his thoughts as his dick ached against the chastity device. He finally heard a soothing voice of reason inside his head telling him, There, there, this is all just a reaction to the stress. And you're a young guy, after all, so of course you're horny. Young guys get horny about everything and what better way to deal with a stressful situation?

Yes, Danny thought to himself, yes. That was it. As soon as this whole diapered ordeal was over, he could go back to being his true self. He could go back to the times when he'd imagine Jennifer wearing a white thong or g-string, the fabric basically disappearing between her round, peachy ass cheeks, as she'd eagerly kneel before him, hungrily smiling, as she put him into her mouth...Again, pain surged as the plastic prison pressed against himself. But, Danny was feeling better to have reconnected with that old fantasy, knowing that it was still there and still worked for him, like he had passed some sort of test. Now, he really wanted to be able to please himself, otherwise he'd be distracted and frustrated all day. 

It was already seven in the morning, so he decided to try his luck with Laila, and see if she'd be willing to release him from the cage. He spied the gallon jug of water, already filled the night before, which seemed to mock him, because he knew the H2O would be converted into "pee-pee" that would soak his pampers. Reluctantly, he took his first several gulps and stood up, his plastic diaper crinkling loudly. He put on some pastel blue boys shorts, the hem of which didn't even reach mid-thigh, and he put on the most innocuous tee shirt which happened to be white with a Rugrats print. As he pulled his arms and head through the shirt openings, he felt a pang both in his bladder and his bowels and urgently went to Laila's room. 

He quietly knocked and Laila swung her door open. She was already dressed in some jean shorts and blue and white striped shirt. She knowingly smiled and tussled his hair, "Hiya Danny! Bet you had sweet dreams after yesterday, huh?"

She invited him in and he waited as she pulled his shorts down and inspected his diaper: "Wow, very nice Danny! You managed to stay all nice and clean! I bet you didn't want to get your pretty unicorns all messy, right?"

He rolled his eyes in response.  

"Laila, please, is there any chance you could take this thing off me? It's uncomfortable."

"Aw, poor baby," Laila said. "I bet you've been thinking all about our little adventure yesterday, and Mark's cock in your mouth like a naughty boy, or maybe the pink dildo pleasing your little behind, or don't tell me, you've been thinking about both at the same time you dirty girl?"

Danny's blushing face and averted gaze confirmed her assumption. 

"Oh my, my! You are dirty," she said. 

"Please Laila, it's going to be hard to focus on anything like this."

She giggled and said, "I bet. You'll just be undressing every guy you see, imagining their hard cocks springing out of their undies, ready to stuff your mouth, or maybe ready to bend you over so you can have the real experience of a real man's hard dick inside of your ass, making you moan."

Danny puffed up his chest and defiantly said, "I was actually thinking about Jennifer this morning."

It was Laila's turn to roll her eyes. "Ugh, her again? I don't see why you're so obsessed with her. She's like straight up manufactured Barbie doll. But maybe that's what you like...playing with Barbies! Besides, everyone knows she and Jacob are now a thing, so the best you could hope for is some sort of former roommate-cuckold situation, which, I don't know, maybe you'd like."