Yes, Daddy

Laila led Danny, his princess dress swishing, his double diapers forcing him to waddle side-to-side a bit, into the hall where a small crowd of his first-year hallmates had gathered. One of them announced, "See? I told you guys! He's dressed like a little girl!"

Danny immediately began blushing a deep shade of red. Laila turned towards the first years and said, "Let this be a lesson to you! If I catch any of you with beers in your room or any other conduct issues, maybe you'll get your own little outfit and can have a tea party with Princess Danielle here."

One of the first-year women, Heather, wearing jean shorts and a tight t-shirt, responded, "Aww, Princess Danielle? That is so cute!"

Danny wanted to die. 

But then Heather suddenly pointed past Danny and Laila and said, "Oh my god!"

Laila and Danny looked down the hall and saw Mark - apparently still in his messy, sticky diaper and nothing else - struggling against two first-year guys. While Mark was certainly in good shape, the two first-year guys were on the football team and stocky meatheads. Each of the jocks had iron grips on Mark's biceps and even though Mark was kicking and wiggling and doing his best to resist, yelling "Let go of me you idiots," the two easily dragged him down the hall in front of everyone. Danny had to smile at the sight of the RA who had previously tickle-tortured him and changed his own diapers, who was now wearing a clearly used diaper that still crinkled for all to hear, the white papery waistband of the diaper seeming to tickle against Mark's tanned, toned abs. 

"What is going on here? Let go of him!" Laila demanded.

But the jocks completely ignored her and dragged Mark in front of the other first-years, saying, "Looks like we've been taking orders from an RA who still poops his diapers!"

"Just like Danny!" the other jock added. 

"She's Princess Danielle now!" Heather corrected with a smile.

"I can't believe I got assigned community service hours by this pathetic baby," another of the first-year women said. 

"Release him now before I write all of you up!" Laila yelled. 

This time, the jocks obeyed and let Mark go, but it was too late: several of the first-years had already snapped pics and recorded videos of the once-respected RA. 

Mark, blushing almost as much as Danny had been, stormed past Laila and Danny. Danny couldn't but help resist the urge to stick his tongue out at Mark. Maybe Danny would even get the chance to tickle Mark until he had to go pee-pee. It was nice that Mark was getting a taste of the diaper medicine. 

"I'm going to deal with you two later," Laila told the two football players, but then she began pulling Danny towards the exit of Redman Hall. 

Instantly, Danny's focus returned to his predicament and a wave of intense fear washed over him: "Please, please, Laila, please don't make me do this!" 

Laila stopped in her tracks and turned towards him. At first, she looked enraged and he prepared himself for further threats of her getting Dean Bowery or his mother involved. But, she must have had some inkling of mercy upon seeing Danny's blushing upset face and teary eyes. 

"Please, Laila," he softly begged, batting his mascara-eyelashes and pouting his pink glittery lips together. 

Her expression softened a bit and she said, "Okay, I'll tell you what. We'll just go to your English class, you get through those ninety minutes, and then I'll let you change in the bathroom before the rest of your day, okay?"

"Can I just please change now? I promise I will do everything else you want," Danny whispered. 

"Princess Danielle, that's the best offer you will get. It's either that or maybe I should keep you all pink and cute for the entire weekend, perhaps?"