Teacher's Pet

"So, it seems like you're starting to really like your diapers," Laila said, as she and Danny stepped outside of Redman Hall. 

"I am not," Danny said, noticing a group of passersby pointing and smiling at him, "I hate them."

Waving at the group, Laila said, "But think of all the attention you get. You didn't seem to mind when Mark was tickling you and wiping you down so...thoroughly." 

"I hate the attention! I wish I could just go back to normal."

"You mean when you were just another Beta Chi, trying to get laid and drunk all the time, and only really succeeding with the latter?"

"Yes! That was way better than all of this." 

"So you get a little embarrassed in your diapers and panties...so what? You were just basically getting a hand job from Mark and he's one of the hottest guys on campus."

Danny again felt a stir of excitement in his diapers, but said, "I'm not interested in Mark! I wanted to go out with Jennifer and now she hates me."

"Jennifer from Kappa Kappa Gamma?" Laila asked, before adding with a giggle, "Sheesh, she's a hot mess so consider yourself lucky that you ended things with her...by making a hot mess of your own in the back of your diapeys."

Danny blushed and Laila continued, "I don't know, Danny, it does seem like you've been trying so hard to be a little frat star who only drinks warm beer from red solo cups and who likes the stereotypical hot sorority girl but that's just not who you are." 

They crossed the main street as Danny's diaper crinkled and he again checked how visible his plastic pants were from the side angle of his shortalls. He also felt a growing anxiety - Laila was saying the same thing as Professor Erikson, that he had only been pretending to be a frat bro! And Dr. Jones, Dean Bowery, and his mother all kept going on and on about the need for him to be honest. What if they were all right? Who was he, really?

"Besides," Laila continued, "Wasn't that just a wet diaper we changed? So, for now, I think someone needs his little diapeys!"

With that, she swatted his behind in front of a group of passing first-year guys and one of them jumped around, stuck out his butt, and said to Laila, "Oh spank me too!" 

His friends started laughing but Laila sprung into action and instantly pulled down the first-year's gym shorts and boxers in one motion! As he tried to instinctively cover himself with his hands, Laila managed to get three strong smacks down onto his behind.

"Ow, ow, ow!" he yelped, and then he tripped to the ground, as his friends continued laughing at him. 

"Next time, I'll make you cry and have you walk home naked with your tiny, little dick out for everyone to see!" Laila yelled. 

The writhing first-year finally pulled up his shorts and scrambled onto his feet and said in a trembling voice, "You're crazy!" 

Laila smiled and said, "Certifiable." 

Danny was in awe of her, she had more confidence than anyone he had known. This also made him nervous because he knew she wouldn't back down from him either and maybe that was why she had been selected to be one of the RAs for a coed hall - she knew how to handle first-years. 

"Now, come on, we've got to get you some food and off to class." 

She grabbed his hand and gave him a gentle squeeze which made him feel kind of nice. But then she wouldn't let go and was soon pulling him forward across campus, in front of everyone, until they reached the student deli where she bought him a carton of chocolate milk and a premade peanut butter and jelly sandwich. She chose a high table for two with tall chairs for them to sit in, which made Danny feel like he was having to eat in a high chair. He also did not like being seated so high because it gave all the other students and the occasional passing professor or administrator a better view of his shortalls, onesie, and plastic pants. He scarfed down his sandwich and milk as quickly as possible, feeling extra silly for eating the same kind of lunch his mother had made him in elementary school, and was annoyed when he had to wait for Laila to finish the black bean burger she had purchased for herself.