Chapter 1: The Rise of Six

July 28th Centium City Penthouse (Bree's POV)-

"What floor are we going to?" I asked as the elevator continued to rise, the numbers flashing across the screen above the doors growing higher and higher. Mr. Davenport had been very secretive of this new project. Apparently Chase and I would be apart of a new team, today we were moving to our new base of operations and supposedly meet the team.

"The top one." Mr. Davenport grinned at her, clearly excited to show us our new home. Finally, the elevator stopped, the screen shining the number '110' at us in bold, red lines.

The elevator doors opened up into a tiny hallway, a stylish light fixture the only thing in room aside from a grey door a few feet away us.

"This is the 110th floor of Davenport Tower," He informed us as he pulled out a keycard and swiped it across the scanner, "and this is your new home."

We walked into the penthouse that was modernly decorated and had floor to ceiling windows. The colors were different and refreshing. And we're not it the basement! This is awesome!

"Woah! Check out that view!" Chase said as he stood in front of a window, I joined him and took in the breathtaking view. "The table has eight chairs." He informed, basically saying that this team would be bigger than we were used to. I nodded and turned back to Mr. Davenport.

"Seriously this place is amazing." I said in awe.

"Not bad, huh? This penthouse is where I spent my years as a bachelor. Boy, if these walls could talk. Actually they can talk, Walls off! Walls off!" He shouted at the ceiling in a panic. "You know what? Let's go out onto the terrace. I wanna show you something."

We followed the man outside to find a large holographic icon, "This holographic emblem represents your new team, or as I like to call it, an elite force."

"Cool. When do we get to meet the others?" Chase asked.

"Right now." He swiped the emblem causing it to spin and reveal four people. The first guy on the bottom left was lengthy with dirty blond hair, the girl to his right was built and had dark brown hair with blond highlights and olive skin. The boy standing behind her was a bit shorter than the first and had dark brown hair and light skin. The last girl standing to his left was clearly the shortest out of the four, she had porcelain skin, had her hair up in a messy blond bun, and wore thick framed glasses.

The same people that we met at Mighty Med after the former two snuck onto our island. "I used a 3-D hologram wall. Kaz, Skylar, Liv, and Oliver have been standing there the entire time."

"Five hours to be exact." Oliver added dryly.

"Let's not forget the two hours we spent rehearsing how to stand." Skylar said glaring at Mr. Davenport.

"Obviously we need three hours, because you're still not doing it right." He argued as he fixed Skylar's positioning.

"It's great to see you guys!" Chase said before turning back to Mr. Davenport. "What are they doing here?"

Ever since Maddie and Chase had broken up, Chase had been more uptight and controlling. I never realized how much Maddie did for us when she was around. Chase wasn't over Maddie, we could all see that, but he would get worse. Even Spike was worse. He showed up once after the two broke up and hated anything with electricity because it reminded him of Maddie. He even started working all-nighters and would distract himself with other projects.

"Mighty Med hospital was destroyed." Liv explained solemnly, I snapped back into the conversation.

"What?" I asked, not knowing if I missed anything.