Chapter 15: Home sweet home Pt.2

"Why are we still trying this? Literally anything else would work better." I asked and Bree gave me a tiered shrug in response.

"Skylar? Skylar? Okay, this isn't working." Oliver finally admitted, after asking different Skylar look-alikes for two hours. "That was the 86th Skylar who isn't Skylar. Although I did meet a Betty who seemed moderately interested."

"Why haven't the others come yet?" Bree got off the rock that she had been sitting on. I went to respond but another Skylar came up and stopped right in front of us.

"You." Great it's Scarlett.

"Skylar?" Oliver asked hopefully.

"No." Scarlett denied quickly. Bree and I shared a look, but he was still oblivious.

"Betty?" The blond boy tried again and I couldn't help but roll my eyes.

"No." Scarlett denied again.

"Hey idiot." Bree interrupted the rousing conversation. Notice the sarcasm.

"That's Scarlett." I pointed at the alien girl and Oliver shuttered back in fear.

"How did you get here?" She asked with venom.

"That is none of your business." Bree tried.

"With this wormhole transporter." Oliver revealed. He stupidly held up the transporter which Scarlett quickly slammed it down destroying it. "With that wormhole transporter."

"Where's Skylar?" I asked, pushing Oliver out of the way.

"Locked up in a subterranean cell. But don't worry. You'll be joining her soon enough." Scarlett threatened. She stepped forward ready to take us.

"We're not going anywhere with you." Bree stepped

"Oh, yes, you are." The calderan formed a sphere of energy to fire at us. I pulled the others down avoiding the blast.

"Oliver blast her!" I commanded as we ducked behind a rock.

"But she's so pretty." Oliver sighed as if that was a reasonable argument.

"Bree!" I tried and the girl stepped out making small wind currents by spinning her arms sending Scarlett flying into a wall.

"Let's go!" Bree led us off before we realized we didn't know where we were going.

Oliver stopped and asked another girl that looked like Skylar. "Hey, which way to the subterranean cells? Thanks, Betty. You're one in a million."

"Was that really Betty?" I asked the boy as we ran in the direction she pointed us.

"I honestly have no idea."

The three of us ran for the caves and I grew more nervous. We had no idea what we'd be running into and our back up was still MIA. Everything has been a bit off lately and it was setting me on edge. My visions were getting fuzzy after a certain point in time and I didn't know what to think.

We were running through the red stone caves as I stepped forward trying to use my abilities to figure out which tunnel was right. The other two followed me as I trusted my gut.

With a gleam of metal bars ahead Oliver passed me hoping to find Our friend. "Skylar. Liv, Bree, she's in here. Whoa." He stopped short of the bars as they hummed with some type of electricity.

"I'm so glad to see you guys." Skylar stepped forward smiling at the sight of us. Oliver went to step forward but Bree stopped him.

"Wait. How do we know it's really her?" She asked cautiously and I stepped back as well observing the girl behind bars.