Chapter two- Eggs

Hello people second chapter. Spread the word if you can ,Thank you. Enjoy Cuties:)

"Liz."

"Lizzzz"

"LIZZIE!"

"What what what WHAT!" Lizzie said in her covers. Lizzies covers were lifted off her.

"AH I'M COLD." Lizzie screamed. She tried reaching for her blankets blindly.

"Well I'm hungry." Scarlet said.

"Scarlet." Lizzie whined.

"You should be at the store right now it's..6:23." Scarlet said, looking at Lizzies alarm clock.

"You woke me up at the ass crack of dawn for some food!" Lizzie said. She got up and threw a pillow at her.

"Alright in my defense I'm your guest." Scarlet said dodging the pillow.

"You..you." Lizzie threw another pillow off her bed.

"I'm also taking you to the park." She said while catching the other pillow. "Now wake your ass up and go." She said,

"Fuck you and get out." Lizzie said getting up to walk to her closet.

"Good morning to you too, sunshine." Scarlet said laughing out the door.
—————————
"Mama"

"Mama wake up."

"HELLO." Kari said in Qoyas ear.

"AH!" Qoya yelled and fell off the bed.

"Who got shot?" The woman frantically looked around the room. Her daughter still sitting on the bed with her head titled.

"Mama I'm hungry." Akari said, holding her arms out.

"Honey, why did you wake me up so early?" Qoya walked over to her daughter and picked her up.

"You have to go to the store and work memberrr." The child said in her ear.

"Alright what do you want missy." She said, placing her on the countertop.

"I don't know, I didn't get that far." The child said.

"Blue, you don't even know what to eat. Mama needs her beauty sleep or as much as a mother could get cause hell I don't think I've gotten more than 6 hours since you were born." The woman said.

"Bad word." The child points to the jar at the counter.

"I hate that I made that damn thing, I mean shit..I'll just." The woman walked to the drawer by the door and pulled out her wallet and put a dollar in there.

"No you said three bad words." The child stood on the counter and walked to her mother. She took the wallet from her hand and searched for two more dollars.

"One...two." The child put them in the jar and held out the wallet to her mother.

"I could've done that." The mother glared at her daughter. "I guess I'll make you crepes...strawberry okay." Qoya said.

"Yeah!..wait can you put on Danda." The child said.

"On what." The woman put the strawberries on the counter.

Kari stretched her arms out so she could get down. Once Qoya put her down, her daughter moved into the living room. Qoya just followed her, her daughter picked up the remote and switched it to Disney +.

"See this.." Akari pointed. It was a new show really new.

"Blue read it again, but slowly this time." She said.