Chapter thirty eight- Bachelorette Problems: Part One

Hey everyone, I am sorry I've gone so long. I honestly feel like I keep saying that, so I feel like I shouldn't apologize, but I'm gonna do it anyway.

As per title this is the first part of the bachelorette party. This chapter will consist of the chaotic adventure of Qoya's bachelorette party!

So I hope you guys like it and don't hate me for how random this shit is and how long it..anyway..

Enjoy :)
————————————————————
QOYA'S P.O.V.

So just for little life update, some things are really crazy at the moment...so let's start with the crazy before the sanity.

First off Scarlett is PREGNANT(it's not accurate because Scarlett was pregnant last year so please just go with it) you heard me right people she is P.R.E.G.N.A.N.T, by Colin obviously. Rose was ecstatic to get another playmate and I myself was, because both of my best friends had/or are having babies. Lizzie was also happy for her and declared that she wanted to have the baby named after her..don't know what her deal is, obviously it should be my name because my name is cooler.

Anyway, Thanksgiving was a success and there was no drama because thankfully David didn't bring his wife. Did I tell you that they're having a falling out..she's a mega-... like ew.

New Years was amazing by the way because I got to do it with my family and I finally have Project L almost done and I'm so excited for everyone to see it soon. It was really hard trying to hide what I was doing because of all the hints I've been leaving on my Instagram; from the round circle table with everyone with their scripts and my wardrobe changes.

As of right now there are two days before Lizzie's birthday meaning we are indeed getting married on her birthday, because apparently we have a thing for the number 16 for some reason. We met on the 16th, my album came out on the 16th, she was born on the 16th..I can keep going, but you'd find that boring.

Lizzie was a little reluctant at first on making the wedding on her birthday, but I reassured her that one of my favorite people was born on this day and I wouldn't have it any other way. So don't come for me that we are getting married in our Texas backyard either because well, why do I have to explain myself anyway.
———————
NOBODY'S P.O.V.

Qoya looked subtly at her laptop while she sat at her desk in the dark. She was currently writing the rest of the information down for the project she was working on, it was going smoothly which was a huge win for her and her team.

Right now she leaned back from her laptop, her right leg bunched up while her hands were behind her head as she took a small break before she had to write another email.

Qoya was only wearing some shorts, a loose bra and an oversized baggy hoodie with her reading glasses. She didn't think this would take long because she wanted to spend more time with Lizzie before they had to separate the next day.

The brown haired girl let out a sigh and flexed her fingers along with her back, preparing herself to write this next dreading email.

"Hey." A soft voice said from behind her.

Qoya's head peeked up before her fingers could even press a key and turned her rolling chair around to face her beautiful fiancé.

"Hi baby." Qoya said with a smile on her face.

Lizzie recuperated the smile, closing the upstairs office door and locking the door behind her.

"By any chance you're not wearing a shirt under there?" Lizzie asked while taking small bare footed steps over to Qoya, who turned back towards her laptop for a second.