Chapter nineteen- Girls Day

Okay so here's the actual story it's kinda short because its like a part two...

So I stayed home from school and I took my dog out per usual but..as I was walking him my dog stopped to sniff a tree and I was on my phone. As I was on my phone a wasp landed on my hand, mind you I'm not scared of it so I'm just staring at it hopping it won't sting me.

So I'm blowing at it a little so it can fly away but when I did that..tell me *laughs* TELL ME WHY THIS BITCH ASS WASP PISSED ON MY DAMN HAND LIKE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK BRO

I took a picture of it..and a video of me being angry..

and a video of me being angry

Damn bitch..anyway I hope y'all enjoy this chapter..and the drama *wink wink*
————————————————————"Everyday there is something you do that makes me love you even more." And with that she turned on the tap and started to wash the dishes...
———————
"Okay I'm going to turn around." Lizzie said. She had her back turned as Kari said not to turn around because she wanted to get dressed all by herself.

"I don't know how to do it." She sounded like she was struggling.

"Can I turn around sweetheart?" Lizzie asked.

"Please." Kari said smalley

Lizzie turned around to see Kari holding up the straps to her brown overalls. Her shirt was Winnie the Pooh and she wore white puff socks.

(Sorry it's blurry)

(Sorry it's blurry)

Lizzie chuckled a little and decided to help the small girl. So Lizzie got on her knees and took the straps from Kari.

"And you want to wear overalls?" Lizzie dropped one strand of the overalls and took the front of Kari's overalls to hold the button in place to hook it.

"Mhm, mama got a lot of them and I like them." Lizzie had finished putting the second one on and kissed Kari's left cheek.

"All done, now I have to go venture into Mama's closet. You want to help me?" Lizzie held her hand out for her to take.