Pre Chapter twenty four- Lizzie Day

So I did it again I made another pre-chapter, okay so I have a reason...I'm sorry I did not post yesterday,I'm sick and I feel like crap.

So I fought the urge and I decided to post at least what I have, this chapter will definitely be long because it's a Lizzie's birthday for crying out loud why wouldn't I make this chapter long.

Anyway enjoy what I have...I'm just so clumped with school work and yeah...imma try and fix that.

Anygays..enjoy :)
————————————————————
February 16

So just by guessing you know what day it is...if you haven't guessed then is there something wrong with you...Oh did I not say this was Qoya by the way?

QOYA'S P.O.V

I am beyond excited right now, I woke up early as hell on a Tuesday...a fucking Tuesday! Mind you it's 8 in the morning!

I also called off work because I wanted my baby to have the best birthday. I also made sure Kari as out of school this day...don't judge me for taking my child out of school...she took a sick day...hehe
————
NOBODY'S P.O.V

"Bug, come and get up we have to make mommy breakfast." Qoya was sitting on the small bed right beside a small sleeping body.

"Mommy.?" The small body mumbled under the covers.

"Yeah it's mommy's birthday, we're gonna make her some breakfast and I have the whole day planned for her." Qoya took a piece of the blanket, lifting it to peek her head in.

Kari was looking at her with a small sleepy smile and green eyes staring back at her hazel/green ones.

"Are you going to help me?" Qoya tilted her head to the side with a teasing smile.

"Okay, but can I put the candle on the cupcake?" Kari got up from under the covers and let out a big yawn.

"You sure can, but we need to make breakfast and call Mama J." Qoya reached out and pulled Kari out of bed, putting the small girl to her chest.

"Grandma is coming!" Kari squealed out.

"Shhh we have to be very quiet because mommy is still sleepy, she had work and she's still very tired Blue." Qoya put her finger to her lips at her own words and exited Kari's room.

"What are we doing today?" Kari put her head on her mother shoulder still tired.

"Well we have some nice things to make for a movie night I'm planning but first we have to kick mommy out the house." Qoya giggled to herself and reached her and Lizzie's bedroom.

"You wanna kick mommy out?"

Qoya held Kari to her chest, holding her up with her left arm under her bum and she used her other hand to open the door with a creek.

She opened the door a little and looked inside the bedroom and she couldn't get enough of the blonde beauty fast asleep.

Lizzie was on her stomach with a longer pillow below her and cradling her head as she slept. Her blonde bed hair cascaded over her bare shoulder clearly visible, in the morning sun and a small smile on her face.

Qoya sighed happily and closed the door behind her.

"Alright what do you think we should make mommy for breakfast?" Qoya asked Kari as she walked down the hall towards the kitchen.

Kari put her finger on her chin in thought, looking at the four walls trying to come up with an idea.

"She likes toast..?"