Please dont hate me

Hi...again, I keep doing this and I really hate myself.

Ever since I've been gone everything has been bad in the health department, like my head isn't in things that should be. My parents want to split yet again and my anxiety is through the damn roof, they don't listen to me and think I don't do shit, but I'm literally keeping this family together. I got my wisdom teeth removed as well and I haven't been back to work in like a week and I feel like a failure.

So much is going on and all I want to do is make people happy..I feel like I failed as a writer.

With doing so, I think I'll post what I have for the last chapter now and try and finish the rest when I can. What I can tell you guys is, that there is a happy ending, very very happy.

So I'll post it, it's only about 1,000 words and something..I just want to do better...be better. Even writing this I want to cry. I had a horrible dream and it just really off set my mood.

I'm talking too much, I hope everyone is well and healthy. I love you all and I hope you don't hate me for taking so long to update because of the cliffhanger.

I've just been reading or watching tv, moping around and stuff..or just being with my girlfriend. I had a full on anxiety attack and break down because of yesterday with my parent and she calmed me down when all I wanted to do..anyway, I hope you guys at least try and understand my point of view.

I miss you all,

Kwels