Chapter seventeen- Rock, Paper, *Scissors*

So haha..I said Tuesday but I kinda changed this chapter a little..and the title. Next chapter will probably be posted sometime on Thursday or after it.

I hope you guys like it...it's kinda bad but I don't know..anyway

Enjoy :)
————————————————————
Lizzie was the first to wake up, she felt the cool breeze from the A/C and the bright sunlight peeking through her curtains.

She was expecting to be alone but the warm body below her said otherwise. She could feel the other woman's breast on her cheek, the sheet didn't cover up her upper half so she could see her slightly perky nipple standing in the cool atmosphere.

One of Qoya's arms was around her waist while the other was over her shoulder almost in a protective way. Lizzie took her tattooed hand and traced the bird on her hand.

"Mmm." The woman groaned in her sleep.

Lizzie took the hand she held and gave it a gentle kiss.

"Nooo." Qoya whined.

Lizzie giggled tiredly, she was still recovering from last night's activity and given the fact it was a little early.

"Good morning." Lizzie said, her voice still a little raspy.

"Not morning, still tired." Qoya buried her head in Lizzie's hair.

Lizzie kissed the warm skin on the woman's chest and put her palm to her breast, tracing the outline of her nipple.

"Stop that." Qoya slightly pinched Lizzies shoulder to get her to stop.

It made Lizzie jump slightly, her leg that was just beside Qoya's waist was lifted. Her warm center rubbing against Qoya's hip.

Qoya let out a laugh with a light moan.

Lizzie thought she just better get up for now, she had to pee just as bad.

"Where you goin." Qoya tried to put her back on top of her but failed. Lizzie sat above her straddling Qoya's bare pelvis, Lizzie sat her hands either side of the woman's waist, the cover not doing any justice to her body.

"I have to pee." Lizzie wiggled to get out.

"What time is it?" Qoya asked.

Lizzie looked for her phone which somehow was underneath the pillow. She took the phone in her hand and turned it on.

"10:03...now can I go pee." Lizzie turned her phone off and leaned herself down to lay flat on Qoya's chest, her arms crossed on top of the woman's breast and her head on top of her arms.

Qoya looked down at Lizzie for the first time this morning, not really wanting to open her eyes so she could at least get some more sleep.

"That's early ew."

"No it's not." Lizzie cheesed.

"It's a Friday..."

"You're impossible." Lizzie lifted herself back up and grabbed at Qoya hands. "Do you wanna see if I can get up?" Lizzie grinned.

"In a minute, come here." Qoya took her hands back from Lizzie and put them on her hips and squeezed.

"No I have morning breath." She put her lips inside of her mouth and shook her head.

"I tasted you last night and you're complaining about morning breath..now come.here." Qoya put her hands on the bed and lifted herself flush against Lizzie's chest.

Lizzie was slightly taller so she looked down at Qoya. She still looked beautiful, the sunlight capturing her eyes she fell in love with. Even though her hair was a complete mess and her face still not fully woken, she wouldn't have it any other way.