Chapter thirty nine- Bachelorette Problems: Part Two

Hello lovelies, welcome back to the second part of the 'Bachelorette Problems'. I'm honestly not going to apologize, because it's becoming frequent that I am leaving and coming back after a while...

Anyway I got a job, FINALLY.

And a girlfriend FUCKING FINALLY!

Anyway..again, I'm honestly just going to focus on getting this book done and then completing all the one shot, because my brain simply cannot handle it as of right now.

With work now just going on, I'm not gonna have time to prioritize the one shot as much as I am doing with the story.

So without further ado,

-Enjoy :)
————————————————————
"Saying we up in your house."

"Saying I'm up in your car."

"But you in LA and I'm out at Jermaine's."

"I'm up in the A."

"You so so lame."

Lizzie's eyes bounced back and forth between all the girls as they took turns jumping off each other between lyrics, as she sat there with a blank face.

Aubrey held up her phone to her mouth and closed her eyes shut as she sang the next bit of lyrics.

"And no one here even mentions your name. It must be the weed, it must be the E." Aubrey then pointed to the twins who put their arms around each other.

"'Cause you've beem popping hood. You get it popping!"

The twins then pointed to Lizzie who just crossed her arms and looked out the truck window.

"Liz..you were supposed to sing?" MK said, waving her hands in front of Lizzie because they decided she didn't need a blind fold.

"Maybe she doesn't like Carey?" Florence questions from beside Scarlett.

"No no, she does, it's because-

"Oh damn." Scarlett slapped herself on the face, not realizing they just set themselves up.

Ashley then knocked on the divider and told the driver to pause the music, which he had no problem with.

"Liz honey-

"You know I don't want to listen to her right now." Lizzie said in a low voice.

"We can put something else on." Ashley suggested.

"I can go again. Florence put her hand up.

"Oh we are not putting on Hudson Taylor." Scarlett mumbled.

"What's wrong with Hudson?" Florence said in offense.

"He's slow and boring, we need something upbeat DEAR." Aubrey emphasized.

"And you think Brittany is going to do that." Florence said.

"A now, don't talk about my Brittany like that." Aubrey snapped.

"Both of you calm down." Ashley said. "Just go compromise or something."

The three of them decided to move to the front while the twins moved to the back to talk to Lizzie.

"Scarlett, move your ass out the way." Aubrey moved her head back some, but ended up bumping her head against the window. "OW!"

"I'm sorry." Scarlett said and tried to help the brunette out. "Thanks for the compliment." Scarlett said, trying to cheer her up.