Chapter twenty five- The Dream Team

Sooo I know I know I did not post Tuesday...it was very hectic...also Wednesday but heeey I'm posing...

Also this chapter is actually good..I'm proud of myself considering it's just 3,000 words..Hm

Anyway since I didn't give you guys birthday sex with Lizzie I have decided..drum roll please...

TO PUT SOME IN THIS ONE YEAAAHH

Again this chapter is short..and I'm tired...there really isn't a lot to say really but I hope you guys like it anyway. Sooo

Enjoy:)
————————————————————
It was a normal day for the small family..it was a nice Saturday in March now. Lizzie had an amazing birthday..really amazing is what she said..wink wink nudge nudge.

But anyway now that it's March things have..changed.

And if you are wondering what do you mean by changed ..is it a good change or a bad change...we'll I'll let you figure that out.
———
It was an early Saturday in the small family home, it was 8:34 to be exact. Lizzie was nicely snuggled into Qoya's side, sound asleep from a night of..well morning activities.

Her blonde hair messily sprawled onto the pillow and her mouth slightly open with her lips poked and her eyes raised slightly.

But Qoya...yeah Qoya she was...

A heavy sigh was emptied into the room making Lizzie whine.

"Mm." Lizzie mumbled into her sleep.

The action made Qoya look down from her position. She was laying against the headboard of the bed, she was a little startled from Lizzie's noise, so she stayed still.

"I can feel you staring at me." Lizzie said in a low cracked voice, her voice still weak from last night's screaming into a pillow...

"Oh I'm sorry baby." Qoya puts her phone on her lap not turning it off and takes her hand and runs her fingers through Lizzie's bed hair. "Go back to sleep, Mi Amor." Qoya continues to run her nails through Lizzie's hair and flips her phone back over to look down at the screen.

"If you keep doing that, I just might." Lizzie smushes her face further into the pillow and sighs happily. "Good morning honey." Lizzie rasp's a whisper, she moves one of her hands to the middle of Qoya's bare thigh and squeezes it before dropping it back and humming to the nails being scratched in her scalp.

"Morning." Qoya says casually.

Lizzie opens one of her eyes and scrunches her face in bewilderment.

"What did you say?" Lizzie asks.

"I said morning." Qoya says in the same tone and continues to run her fingers in Lizzie's hair.

Lizzie reaches her hand out and grabs Qoya's wrist, stopping her movements in Lizzie's hair.

Lizzie opens both of her eyes and looks in Qoya's hand, her phone still radiating light, she looks at Qoya and..something is definitely off.

"Why did you do that?" Lizzie removes her grip from Qoya's hand and sits up more on the bed.

"What." Qoya turns her phone off this time and sits it on the opposite leg to Lizzie.

"Don't what me." Lizzie says with a sad tone.

"What else am I supposed to say?" Qoya scrunches her eyebrow.

Lizzie look into Qoya's beautiful eyes...something isn't right

"What's wrong?" Lizzie asks with concern, Her lips escaping into her mouth.