Chapter twenty- Danger Zone

Helllloooo people, I have officially found a really cute girl and she also happens to speak Spanish and Italian...like-

Anyway this chapter is good..I think..I hope you like it:)

Enjoy

(Update go to the bottom)
————————————————————
She never thought it could get this bad again..but it did, can it possibly get any worse....
————
Lizzie and Kari had made it to the car and had started the drive back to Qoya's house and in time it only seemed to make Kari feel even worse.

She felt like crying, she felt the need to empty her insides out, she just wanted to go home.

"We go home." Kari cracked out, fearing if she talked anymore that she'd throw up.

Lizzie looked in the rearview mirror and looked at her lovingly.

"Yes we're going home don't worry."

Kari closed her eyes and tried to think about something else other than the fact she was scared out of her mind and the urge to throw up.

Lizzie made a turn close to the house but Mm there it is..

"Out get out." Kari pulled on the seat belt of her booster seat and tried to get out.

"Wait wait don't pull on it I'm still driving." Lizzie slightly raised her voice

Kari flinched a little at her words and leaned back in her seat, whimpering about how hot she was feeling.

"Want mama." She whispered.

Lizzie pulled up to the driveway and turned the car off. She unbuckled her seat belt and turned around in her seat.

"Honey I'm sorry for raising my voice but I don't want you to get hurt because you took your seat belt off okay." Lizzie leaned forward and put her hand on Kari's knee.

"I wan get out." Kari played with the straps on her overalls. She started to sweat more and Lizzie couldn't seem to notice how uncomfortable she felt right now.

"Okay baby hold on." Lizzie turned back around in her seat and got out of the car and quickly made her way to the passenger back seat.

She opened her side of the door and got Kari out of her booster seat and held her to her front, opting to get her seat out later.

"You okay." Lizzie mumbled into Karis hair, she started to feel heat radiating off of Kari.

"Mm potty." Kari whined.

Lizzie didn't respond back and quickly made her way to the front door and took the spare key out of her strap purse. She pushed the door open and closed it back with her foot and made her way through the living room and towards the hall to Qoya's room.

Lizzie put Kari down and she was starting to grab at her overall straps to take them off but Kari moved her hand out the way. Lizzie, being a little confused, watched as Kari went into the bathroom and hunched over the toilet seat and threw up.

"Oh my god." Lizzie gasped and made her way into the bathroom with her. She got on her knees and held Kari's curly hair up while she emptied her stomach.

"Shh it's okay, let it out." Lizzie rubbed her back as she still threw up...was she supposed to keep throwing up this much.

Kari seemed to stop throwing up for a little and started crying because of how gross she felt.

"Oh baby." Lizzie put some of her damp hair behind her ear and put the back of her hand to her forehead.

"You're burning up." Lizzie got up off the floor and reached down to pick up a still crying Kari and placed her on the sink counter.