Chapter Fourty One- This Is Only The Beginning: Part Two(FINALE)

Hey guys, welcome to part two and the final chapter of Banana Pancakes..I hate to say goodbyes so I guess this will be a see you later and hope for a squeal..

NEW FLASH THERE IS HAHAHA, just not now, who am I superwoman-I wish.

Anyway, I apologize for the long wait. I don't want this to be long so, be prepared to cry, laugh and go aww.
And the warnings are mentions of death, levels of anxiety, signs of depression..I think that's it. ROBBIE IS AN AMAZING GUY IN REAL LIFE, HE IS NOTHING LIKE HE IS IN THIS BOOK, THIS IS ALL FICTIONAL...okay..cough,

Enjoy :)
————————————————————
Previously On, Banana Pancakes

"Each day is valentine's." Lizzie had tried to keep her breathing even as she let it go, not being able to hold her breath for so long.

"Each day is valentine's day." The footsteps only got closer and closer and then finally-

"I found you." Qoya said, putting her forehead to the tree.
—————
Lizzie squeezed her eyes shut, holding herself now as if she was so frail, she'd break.

"Come on Flower..talk to me." Qoya says with slight desperation, keeping herself still against the tree; to hear Lizzie's movements.

But Lizzie just stayed quiet, I mean what is she going to say..she knows an apology isn't going to be enough, she's not even enough..

So why does it matter?

"Look, I know how much in your head you must be right now, W-we were okay the last time we spoke and when we saw each other, so...what happened at that party?" Qoya asked softly, turning herself around to take a seat on the soft green grass.

Lizzie opened her mouth to talk, her mind spinning and her words coming up empty. She couldn't say anything and even if she could, it's not going to make up as to why some stupid dream is stopping her from getting married.

"Do um..do you not want to get married anymore, because that's fine. We can p-postpone it if you want to or maybe you just don't want to get married at all and.." That's when Qoya's breath caught in her throat, it..it can't be, right?

"Do...do you not want to m-marry me?"

At that question Lizzie's heart practically dropped out of her chest and deep inside the ground.

"I-it was him." Lizzie croaks out.

Qoya's eyes scrunched up as her head turned from left to right, contemplating if she should see Lizzie eye to eye or not.

"What do you mean him, him as in...?"

"Mhm." Lizzie hummed, sniffing her tears away and turning her own self around to take a seat sideways, not really caring if her dress got dirty at the moment.

"Baby...what happened?" Qoya asked out of curiosity, the taller woman starting to play with the screw of the pocket watch Robert gave her, to ease her nerves.

Lizzie swallowed deeply, holding her knees close to her chest; as her body laid slightly limp to the oak tree.

"He..I...we saw them."

'Them' Qoya thought to herself, but didn't think to ask.

"We were having fun, considering how much of a party pooper they said I was being." Lizzie said, biting her bottom lip, while she rubbed the fabric of her dress with her two fingers.

Qoya just nodded her head, even though the blonde couldn't see her, she still felt like she could.

"We were leaving the club until this weird guy stopped me and was being all touchy with us." Lizzie sighed softly and shivered at how cold a persons touch could be..not that she hadn't felt one before.